Rangers fc 2020

Finny

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Someone who can inspire and give a bit of dig.Tav doesn't have that in his persona. Jack or Davis both have that experience already. 
I  Like a captain with a bit of aggression 

2 players that between them got 5/6 goals playing centre mid for Rangers and probably same assists , not inspiring in the least  , tavs up and down like a machine all game creating driving the team on 

3rd game in a week for our returning captain who hadn't played a minute since Dubai and looked fucked last night, allowing Jack to play the full 90 on his 1st game back and on that fucking pitch as well ? Why was Kamara played on Saturday then totally dropped last night ?

Just a few of our Managers absolutely idiotic decisions lately.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

3rd game in a week for our returning captain who hadn't played a minute since Dubai and looked fucked last night, allowing Jack to play the full 90 on his 1st game back and on that fucking pitch as well ? Why was Kamara played on Saturday then totally dropped last night ?

Just a few of our Managers absolutely idiotic decisions lately.

Ok, you're depressing me even more.

Didn't realise it was Tav's 3rd game in a week after his op. He did look well off it. That's just too much.  Not good management I'd say.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ok, you're depressing me even more.

Didn't realise it was Tav's 3rd game in a week after his op. He did look well off it. That's just too much.  Not good management I'd say.

Depressing reading, even more depressing the fact that me and I am assuming a large majority of bears could see Kilmarnock coming into it from the start of the 2nd half, the middle 3 didn't look like it was functioning either so why not bring Davis on to try and control the game and slow it down ? Not sit with his hands in his pockets looking utterly clueless.

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Depressing reading, even more depressing the fact that me and I am assuming a large majority of bears could see Kilmarnock coming into it from the start of the 2nd half, the middle 3 didn't look like it was functioning either so why not bring Davis on to try and control the game and slow it down ? Not sit with his hands in his pockets looking utterly clueless.

Many managers do have that stubborn streak in persisting with what is obviously wrong.  Sadly he's been witnessing it too many times before and doing nothing about it. Substitutions are becoming a bit of a joke. Too little to late, again. You'd think he'd see that by now.

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

2 players that between them got 5/6 goals playing centre mid for Rangers and probably same assists , not inspiring in the least  , tavs up and down like a machine all game creating driving the team on 

Creating by hitting first man or ballooning it way past the back post and out for a goal kick you mean?

50 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Tav is half the player he was after we let Candeias go!! The right side has been a mess since he has left actually,miss his work rate and his dig 

You're actually right and a bit telepathic between the two of them. No suitable replacement. Just no decent link up with all we've tried in there.

As much as I berate him, I think he is suffering and we're far from getting the best out of him. I would also blame the burden of captaincy. I don't think it's his bag. He's much less of a free spirit and less creative. The air of confidence gone. Also back too early from that op  and he's struggling with it. 3 games in a week isn't on. No need for it. We could be ruining him in the long run.

Archived