*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Filth play well below par but still eek out a win.

That's the difference.

We ain't got that in our team.

Sad as it is, they are winners (in Scottish football terms) from top to bottom. 

Boardroom down they win. 

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Picking the same team, same formation and tactics every game when it's not working won't change anything. 

Personally would have freshened it up after that complete and utter dross on Wednesday night. Jones and Stewart would be starting on the wings for me. 

He just isn’t learning it’s embarrassing really.

2 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Thought he might have dropped 1 or 2

Aribo taking the fall for the other night,a wee bit unfair, he wasn't the worst out there imo

Mate, Aribo can put on his Harry Potter invisibility cloak and head back down to Charlton or some other obscure club where he can then wrap himself in his comfort blanket and see out the rest of his career in relative obscurity where the pressure of winning something isnt on the agenda.

That team will be exactly the same on Thursday as well (possible barasic) and we will do the same shit. The way braga are playing just now they will give us a proper doing over the 2 legs. 

Today I expect the same turgid, slow, predictable, disjointed PISH from these clowns, who are doing their best to end the season as soon as they can . 

6 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Good to see it's Groundhog Day again, more of the same, a pish slog

Actually wouldn't surprise me if we win this comfortably along with most of our other matches now that the league is done and the pressure off. And who knows we might even be refd to the same standards as every other club now. 

We are fucking gash defensively when Kamara doesn’t play btw even when he’s off form

Same players in the same shite system and he’ll pray Alfredo can get a goal out of nothing 

All this talk of fighting to keep your jersey is just that, talk , he has his favourites and they play no matter what happens. 2 weeks ago Polster had apparently done enough to earn a shot in midfield yet he’s not even on the bench but fucking Flanagan is!!! Same as Greg Stewart earlier in the season who he praised in an interview before dropping him right out the squad.

Pish like Davis and Arfield are still playing.

We’ve seemingly signed Kamberi as some kind of mascot rather than actually using him as someone who’s actually going to offer us a different option 

Jones had a good start to the season now he’s lucky to get on ahead of Brandon Barker or Ojo at times because Gerrard was disappointed in him for booting a taig into the air 

All this before Gerrard wanks himself into a coma when big cart horse Helander returns to fitness possibly even slower than he was before. 

Seriously though would like an explanation as to why Flanagan is on that bench

When you see that squad including the subs maybe it's no surprise that we have struggled after the winter break. There is nowhere near enough quality to sustain an all out attack on all competions we are looking to win or go further in. It's only my opinion but I think we could have done better with the money that Gerrard has spent overall including loans. And back to my biggest gripe absolutely no phisicallity whatsoever throughout the whole squad apart from Alfie and shagger and that is one thing you will need to be successful in this league. You will continue to lose games if you let most teams in the league bully you and that is exactly what has happened to us since Gerrard became the manager and with the other two managers before him.

Just now, bazza010 said:

same old formation and tactics it is then,laughable.

It's the same formation and tactics that have already been very succesful for us this season. Some people have said that teams have now worked us out but for me the problem is attitude and mentality.

A couple of weeks ago we watched us play Hibs and for the first half it was a struggle. The same old lethargic performance we've seen for most of the games since the winter break. Whatever happened during half time we came out the traps and were excellent for the 2nd 45. This was using the same formation and tactics as the first half so it tells me the players can turn it on when they want to.

We just don't have enough winners and mark my words, watch this same formation and tactics blow teams away again round about April time when the league is truly fucked and the pressure is off. The players need to take a good hard look at themselves.

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We are fucking gash defensively when Kamara doesn’t play btw even when he’s off form

Same players in the same shite system and he’ll pray Alfredo can get a goal out of nothing 

All this talk of fighting to keep your jersey is just that, talk , he has his favourites and they play no matter what happens. 2 weeks ago Polster had apparently done enough to earn a shot in midfield yet he’s not even on the bench but fucking Flanagan is!!! Same as Greg Stewart earlier in the season who he praised in an interview before dropping him right out the squad.

Pish like Davis and Arfield are still playing.

We’ve seemingly signed Kamberi as some kind of mascot rather than actually using him as someone who’s actually going to offer us a different option 

Jones had a good start to the season now he’s lucky to get on ahead of Brandon Barker or Ojo at times because Gerrard was disappointed in him for booting a taig into the air 

All this before Gerrard wanks himself into a coma when big cart horse Helander returns to fitness possibly even slower than he was before. 

Seriously though would like an explanation as to why Flanagan is on that bench

So they can talk about Liverpool and the Wirral and huyton and give up ‘eh eh calm down calm down’ to each other so they don’t feel homesick. Obviously 

Archived