*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, chris182 said:

Disappointing there's no Barasic. Hopefully just hasnt recovered in time.

Playing Halliday as cover, whilst a good bear and seemingly nice guy, is just not good enough for where we want to be as a club.

He’s a trier but the fact Halliday is anywhere near the squad shows we’ve got a bit of a way to go yet 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, watty. said:

doesn't matter who plays or what tactics we play,league's done.

I said this on Wednesday night post game but having rested on it we need to keep plugging away. You just know that the players will start playing now the title pressure is off a wee bit.

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Actually wouldn't surprise me if we win this comfortably along with most of our other matches now that the league is done and the pressure off. And who knows we might even be refd to the same standards as every other club now. 

The pressure isn't off. There's pressure to turn this run around with a great performance and comfortable victory against a team we should be scalping at Ibrox. This team wont be able to handle the pressure of that. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

So it was nothing but sound bites from Gerrard. Team full of bottlers that don’t have the mentality to play for Rangers yet plays the same team. I really want him to do well, all for him having another season but I’m starting to get a bit pissed off.  

It really is resembling a warburton outcome now. 

8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We are fucking gash defensively when Kamara doesn’t play btw even when he’s off form

Same players in the same shite system and he’ll pray Alfredo can get a goal out of nothing 

All this talk of fighting to keep your jersey is just that, talk , he has his favourites and they play no matter what happens. 2 weeks ago Polster had apparently done enough to earn a shot in midfield yet he’s not even on the bench but fucking Flanagan is!!! Same as Greg Stewart earlier in the season who he praised in an interview before dropping him right out the squad.

Pish like Davis and Arfield are still playing.

We’ve seemingly signed Kamberi as some kind of mascot rather than actually using him as someone who’s actually going to offer us a different option 

Jones had a good start to the season now he’s lucky to get on ahead of Brandon Barker or Ojo at times because Gerrard was disappointed in him for booting a taig into the air 

All this before Gerrard wanks himself into a coma when big cart horse Helander returns to fitness possibly even slower than he was before. 

Seriously though would like an explanation as to why Flanagan is on that bench

Unless he’s injured, Polster would be as well packing his bags if he cant make that team ahead of Halliday or that bench ahead of Flanagan

29 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Not expecting him to suss out all the shortcomings in that time but I do at least expect a manager to have more than 1 gameplan

Livi could've predicted that lineup days ago & could predict we'll get the ball out to Tav to whip ball after ball into the box, it's the same tactic we've had all season & its made even worse without us having Barisic on the other side doing the same thing

We've been crying out for a change in the last 6 weeks but Gerrard is so stubborn he refuses to change anything, the similarities between him just now & Warburton are crazy but hes escaped most of the criticism because he's Gerrard, simple as that.

I agree with your criticism for the most part, it's just the part where you said "this is why he'll never be a good manager" I was calling out. Who says he won't? 

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We are fucking gash defensively when Kamara doesn’t play btw even when he’s off form

Same players in the same shite system and he’ll pray Alfredo can get a goal out of nothing 

All this talk of fighting to keep your jersey is just that, talk , he has his favourites and they play no matter what happens. 2 weeks ago Polster had apparently done enough to earn a shot in midfield yet he’s not even on the bench but fucking Flanagan is!!! Same as Greg Stewart earlier in the season who he praised in an interview before dropping him right out the squad.

Pish like Davis and Arfield are still playing.

We’ve seemingly signed Kamberi as some kind of mascot rather than actually using him as someone who’s actually going to offer us a different option 

Jones had a good start to the season now he’s lucky to get on ahead of Brandon Barker or Ojo at times because Gerrard was disappointed in him for booting a taig into the air 

All this before Gerrard wanks himself into a coma when big cart horse Helander returns to fitness possibly even slower than he was before. 

Seriously though would like an explanation as to why Flanagan is on that bench

Arfield has been scoring the last couple of games so his confidence will be up. Kamberi is a replacement for Defoe and therefore is 2nd choice striker. Jones has been fucking awful since he came back and I suppose Flanagan is on the bench as he's the only replacement for with wing back. Kamara has had one good game since the winter break and I think Davis can offer more going forward with through balls.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

It really is resembling a warburton outcome now. 

Exactly, this game should be about who is failing us being dropped, formation changed showing us he can be a manager and make the difficult decisions. Hopefully I’m made to eat my words later but fully expect the same, possession football with no clear cut chances and plenty side passing.

Just now, Bluekev said:

Arfield has been scoring the last couple of games so his confidence will be up. Kamberi is a replacement for Defoe and therefore is 2nd choice striker. Jones has been fucking awful since he came back and I suppose Flanagan is on the bench as he's the only replacement for with wing back. Kamara has had one good game since the winter break and I think Davis can offer more going forward with through balls.

I can’t believe there’s still people out there that think this 

A compilation of his attempted ‘through balls’ this season would be hilariously bad 

Archived