*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

Just now, billscott said:

none of us on here like lennon but after we played them off the park twice he went away during the winter break changed their system to 5 at the back with 2 strikers and look at the results  why our manager cannot change to something similar or just change is beyond me  we bring in kamberi who would give us more physical threat and he has played for 7 mins twice  what is the point

Gerrard has far too much class to be compared next to that reptile, the referees makes it difficult to evaluate his ability anyway, he failed at the other two clubs he was at.

I’m just disappointed that Gerrard didn’t use this game to drop players that are failing us but hopefully I’m proved wrong.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuckin pussies the whole lot of them, see in ma day . . .

I might go home  It's fucking freezing, the footballs pish and my boy's finished all the jelly tots the selfish wee prick 

Praying for the whistle against livi at Ibrox is where we are at sadly 

Posted Images

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrard has far too much class to be compared next to that reptile, the referees makes it difficult to evaluate his ability anyway, he failed at the other two clubs he was at.

I’m just disappointed that Gerrard didn’t use this game to drop players that are failing us but hopefully I’m proved wrong.

i was not comparing him you clown  and you have just said the same as me that you are disappointed he did not make changes  that was the point of my post

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

i was not comparing him you clown  and you have just said the same as me that you are disappointed he did not make changes  that was the point of my post

Never said you did, but It’s hard to evaluate that reptiles ability due to the influence the referees have in the peados games. 

Agree with your post and I’m sure like me you would hope to eat your words in a couple of hours.