Ryan kent

GOAT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This time last season he had 1 less league goal but 4 more assists in less appearances. 

For the money spent (and the fact he was already used to our league and style of play this season) he should have contributed far, far more than he has at this point in the league.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This time last season he had 1 less league goal but 4 more assists in less appearances. 

For the money spent (and the fact he was already used to our league and style of play this season) he should have contributed far, far more than he has at this point in the league.

Can’t  quite believe I’m saying this but you actually get more from Ojo when he’s on the pitch. For all that Ojo is shit at, he’s direct and tends to draw fouls in advanced positions.

Kent spends most of his time doing shuttle runs across the pitch these days, and usually just past the half way line. Needs to turn and run at defences a lot more.

Not saying it would solve our problems but why do we never have Kent and whoever is other side of Morelos switching sides? Hagi/Kent or Kent/aribo they are just so predictable playing on opposite sides from foot there comfortable on, inside 90% of the time and it has become easy to play against. 

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hes been found out already and is easily dealt with by most teams in this league........

Just now, beararse said:

Can’t  quite believe I’m saying this but you actually get more from Ojo when he’s on the pitch. For all that Ojo is shit at, he’s direct and tends to draw fouls in advanced positions.

Kent spends most of his time doing shuttle runs across the pitch these days, and usually just past the half way line. Needs to turn and run at defences a lot more.

I never want to see Ojo don our shirt ever again to be honest. 

Kent has all the talent to put up cracking numbers in this league. He used to go the byline so much more last season. Looks a different player this season.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jamie Murphy plays the same role, is every bit is good at running from left to right, less skill but a better goal scorer. Don’t @ me

Did you see his goal last night? A perfect example of that. Kent can't do that. 

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just the same as last season.  One good game then absolutely anonymous for four or five.  

Much like many of the others . I seen poor quality tonight , yet lots of effort 

I seen poor quality from  few of the others , yet quite a few with limited effort 

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I never want to see Ojo don our shirt ever again to be honest. 

Kent has all the talent to put up cracking numbers in this league. He used to go the byline so much more last season. Looks a different player this season.

Ojo is very poor but at least he runs in the right direction 🙂

I'm not making excuses for him because he does need to offer us more but in recent games whenever he gets the ball he is surrounded by opposition players and we have NO MOVEMENT whatsoever. It's up to the other players we have in the team to take advantage of him getting doubled up on 

if Halliday's not making overlapping runs and midfielders aren't getting far enough up the pitch what are people expecting him to do? take 5 men on and score?

Archived