Ryan kent

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Even when not playing at his best he puts in some shift. Tackling back, running and chasing.  He never hides either.

He wasn't at his best going forward in the first half but as you say he worked hard,2nd half same again and a perfect finish 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Loses the ball sometimes and misplaced a few passes, but is nowhere near as bad as some make out.

He's a player who is inconsistent at times, but is also capable of producing a moment of magic in big games and never hides.

Delighted for him tbh.

I think a lot of people just expect Kent to turn games on their heads week in week out, the reality is he still has a good bit to go to be at that level....as much as he can frustrate he also has big moments of magic like tonight......what a lot of people possibly don't notice as much either is his work rate at times, I lost count of the good defensive covering he put in tonight 

34 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Even when not playing at his best he puts in some shift. Tackling back, running and chasing.  He never hides either.

I've just posted about his work rate, tonight as you say his work rate and defensive work was spot on👍

It's the old saying.....form is temporary, class is permanent.

I loved how he kept showing, no matter what...and that was no gimme finish.

He's still young and will no doubt have more ups and downs but his attitude to his work will make him a success.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The more I see Kent's goal the better it gets (pished). His speed is what separates himself from the defender enabling him to get the shot away. He may be frustrating to watch but it is moments like this that make him so dangerous.

His pace definitely made that goal plus he got a great first touch 

Archived