Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We can question the tactics and team selection, or admit we were playing against a top quality, possession based team, who would've still caused us massive problems even if we were at our very best.

Key players being injured, suspended or just being out of form and playing shite has been our problem since the winter break - fuck all to do with losing the dressing room or tactics tbh.

The same tactics that were fine and never questioned on here until after the winter break btw.

We were doing some mad stuff tactically tonight, shifting the full team over to one side of the pitch and leaving them miles of space for an easy switch, Barisic kept tucking in like he was marking Katic rather than a Braga player and Aribo was doing the same when he got moved to left back so looked like something they were instructed to do.

Sometimes we pressed their back line and forced mistakes and at other times we didn’t seem interested in pressing

For what it’s worth I thought Braga were decent on the ball but nothing special and most of our problems were of our own making. Horrendous individual errors and schoolboy defending again 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to laugh when people slate the team about raising their game for the big teams when we as a support do the same, we are all in it together and like lve already said in another thread you can see the difference it makes to the players when they know we have their backs. Proud as fuck today, l fucking love you Rangers.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Usual suspects will talk about improvement but there's no question scum get 10 in a row + if Gerrard stays.

I'm one of those usual suspects.

Players he should be able to rely on are horrendous. Katic today probably should have been taken off after 30 mins and ultimately cost us. Kent? Fucking abysmal and for all other posters talk about letting him be a winger he is fucking dreadful. Morelos cant finish his dinner. Tav offers fuck all. Goldson poor etc etc.

I'll blame Gerrard for lack of squad depth as he's signed too many who contribute nothing. I'll blame him for starting Kent today. 

But anyone who cant see he is being seriously let down by this squad (his changes brought us 2-1 ahead), needs their heads read.

His squad, his head on the line, but I look at what that squad can and have achieved prior to xmas and the bulk of my anger is directed at those fucking wasters. I'm sure many will disagree, want him gone, but give no names for who will stop them doing ten in one season in charge.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's no my problem. Get him tae fuck he's done.

This is a coward’s opinion. 

I know enough to say that we should sack the manager but it’s not my job to say who we would/should replace him with.

Fuck off with that. Enjoy McInnes.

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

This is a coward’s opinion. 

I know enough to say that we should sack the manager but it’s not my job to say who we would/should replace him with.

Fuck off with that. Enjoy McInnes.

Who would you bring in then if it's a cowards opinion

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Starts with the same shitey turgid system, we go into half time 1 down, changes said shitey system, we dominate and go 2-1 up, changes back to said shitey turgid system we draw

Theres a pattern forming here, 

It's infuriating. When he changed to defend it i said it was a risk and it fucked him and us.

His comments after the game showed why he is losing/lost the dressing room.

He said he needs Helander back. Basically assasinating Katic and showing zero faith. Now he needs to go back and ask Katic to play for him the next game.

A good manager would have did that behind closed doors but this amateur didnt.

Archived