Lost The Dressing Room

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Refuse to get on board with this. It's shit conditions on a shit pitch, nothing more to it for me at the minute.

Gerrard isn’t going anywhere so anybody hoping for it will be waiting a while.  I’ll say it again. We had, I think, our strongest ever first half of a league season We qualified for the L32

If you come into work and decide you can't be bothered playing for one of the best midfielders of a generation, you should be released tomorrow.

Posted Images

On 16/02/2020 at 16:02, BridgeIsBlue said:

This is the beginning of the end for Gerrard, deja vu all over again from Warburtons final days. 

Yoi are one torn faced wank who knows fuck all about fuck all and spouts shite on here every minute on the minute ad infinitum.

Have a day off from being a daft fud for once?

Trialist likes this
2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Yoi are one torn faced wank who knows fuck all about fuck all and spouts shite on here every minute on the minute ad infinitum.

Have a day off from being a daft fud for once?

Tonight doesn't make up for the absolute shitshow we've seen since the piggery, but I'll leave it at that. 

GA1972, ZZed and chris182 like this

Let’s be honest we looked lost all night until Hagi sparked us into life

Tactics still not good enough, starting 11 selection not good enough. 

More positivity needed, less worrying about the opposition, we’re Rangers let them worry about us and let’s score some fucking goals 

HG5 likes this
16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Let’s be honest we looked lost all night until Hagi sparked us into life

Tactics still not good enough, starting 11 selection not good enough. 

More positivity needed, less worrying about the opposition, we’re Rangers let them worry about us and let’s score some fucking goals 

We can question the tactics and team selection, or admit we were playing against a top quality, possession based team, who would've still caused us massive problems even if we were at our very best.

Key players being injured, suspended or just being out of form and playing shite has been our problem since the winter break - fuck all to do with losing the dressing room or tactics tbh.

The same tactics that were fine and never questioned on here until after the winter break btw.

TamCoopz likes this
4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We can question the tactics and team selection, or admit we were playing against a top quality, possession based team, who would've still caused us massive problems even if we were at our very best.

Key players being injured, suspended or just being out of form and playing shite has been our problem since the winter break - fuck all to do with losing the dressing room or tactics tbh.

The same tactics that were fine and never questioned on here until after the winter break btw.

We were doing some mad stuff tactically tonight, shifting the full team over to one side of the pitch and leaving them miles of space for an easy switch, Barisic kept tucking in like he was marking Katic rather than a Braga player and Aribo was doing the same when he got moved to left back so looked like something they were instructed to do.

Sometimes we pressed their back line and forced mistakes and at other times we didn’t seem interested in pressing

For what it’s worth I thought Braga were decent on the ball but nothing special and most of our problems were of our own making. Horrendous individual errors and schoolboy defending again 

Got to laugh when people slate the team about raising their game for the big teams when we as a support do the same, we are all in it together and like lve already said in another thread you can see the difference it makes to the players when they know we have their backs. Proud as fuck today, l fucking love you Rangers.

RJMcGregor likes this
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Usual suspects will talk about improvement but there's no question scum get 10 in a row + if Gerrard stays.

I'm one of those usual suspects.

Players he should be able to rely on are horrendous. Katic today probably should have been taken off after 30 mins and ultimately cost us. Kent? Fucking abysmal and for all other posters talk about letting him be a winger he is fucking dreadful. Morelos cant finish his dinner. Tav offers fuck all. Goldson poor etc etc.

I'll blame Gerrard for lack of squad depth as he's signed too many who contribute nothing. I'll blame him for starting Kent today. 

But anyone who cant see he is being seriously let down by this squad (his changes brought us 2-1 ahead), needs their heads read.

His squad, his head on the line, but I look at what that squad can and have achieved prior to xmas and the bulk of my anger is directed at those fucking wasters. I'm sure many will disagree, want him gone, but give no names for who will stop them doing ten in one season in charge.

Laudrup1984 and Vision like this
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm one of those usual suspects.

Players he should be able to rely on are horrendous. Katic today probably should have been taken off after 30 mins and ultimately cost us. Kent? Fucking abysmal and for all other posters talk about letting him be a winger he is fucking dreadful. Morelos cant finish his dinner. Tav offers fuck all. Goldson poor etc etc.

I'll blame Gerrard for lack of squad depth as he's signed too many who contribute nothing. I'll blame him for starting Kent today. 

But anyone who cant see he is being seriously let down by this squad (his changes brought us 2-1 ahead), needs their heads read.

His squad, his head on the line, but I look at what that squad can and have achieved prior to xmas and the bulk of my anger is directed at those fucking wasters. I'm sure many will disagree, want him gone, but give no names for who will stop them doing ten in one season in charge.

ITS HIS SQUAD FFS