Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

16 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This is a coward’s opinion. 

I know enough to say that we should sack the manager but it’s not my job to say who we would/should replace him with.

Fuck off with that. Enjoy McInnes.

I know what you're saying, but I disagree with this. In anything in life we dont need to know what the solution is to know when there is a problem. More often than not we have problems with no solutions. 

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

His comments after the game showed why he is losing/lost the dressing room.

He said he needs Helander back. Basically assasinating Katic and showing zero faith. Now he needs to go back and ask Katic to play for him the next game.

A good manager would have did that behind closed doors but this amateur didnt.

Correct. Shocking .

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I know what you're saying, but I disagree with this. In anything in life we dont need to know what the solution is to know when there is a problem. More often than not we have problems with no solutions. 

Every club will have contingency plans should any one of their staff decide to move on.  We'll have an active list of available managers in our price range that fans wont have access to so it's pointless people trying to put fans on the spot by demanding to know who the replacement should be.  We're not in the know about any potential managers demands.

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Starts with the same shitey turgid system, we go into half time 1 down, changes said shitey system, we dominate and go 2-1 up, changes back to said shitey turgid system we draw

Theres a pattern forming here, 

Fucking criminal that today, torture from him.

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I just don’t think there’s any point in the whole “let’s change everything” when you can’t answer “what to?”

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The season is fucking over

even if we beats hearts, no way will beat the tims in the SC 

another SG failure season, masked by Europe 

Funny thing is if we played them every week we'd be absolutely fine. 

For talking sake if we were drawn Aberdeen or Kilmarnock in the next round of the EL we'd be fucked. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

It's mental but I have no fear of them at all.

Why not, if lennon has any sort of managerial ability he'd see how other teams stifle us and copy it, but with better players they'd take the chances we present them that teams like st johnstone etc dont take

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He said he needs Helander back. Basically assasinating Katic and showing zero faith. Now he needs to go back and ask Katic to play for him the next game.

Assassinating?

Ffs.

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Why does he need to play Katic in next game? There are other options and if you think Katic deserves to keep his place after that horror show then you are deluded.

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why does he need to play Katic in next game? There are other options and if you think Katic deserves to keep his place after that horror show then you are deluded.

Many others have had horror shows this season and played on, tav, goldson, kent, morelos, davis etc etc, 

Archived