• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic 

Davis Kamara

Arfield   Hagi    Kent

Morelos

My team as well although I read somewhere that he was considering Kamberi. Maybe at the expense of Kent? He might benefit from coming on later for a change?

I’d settle for 0-0 right now to be honest.

Just got this email 

Dear Jintybear

Let me begin by saying that we appreciate the support you give to the club and most especially to the team and management. The atmosphere generated at Ibrox on European nights under the lights is second to none and each and every one of you deserves credit for that.

In fact, Steven Gerrard has often mentioned the Rangers support in interviews and in general chat. It is you who make this club special and I know that you will continue to back the team in the correct manner tonight when we play Braga in the Europa League round of 32.

This has the makings of a wonderful evening and once again the supporters can help the players find that little extra which is always required in European competition. However, with UEFA and their agencies watching this first leg tie we need to be mindful of our behaviour throughout and give no one any cause to question Rangers supporters. We have shown many times already how to back the team in the correct manner and tonight provides us all with another opportunity to showcase Rangers in the best possible light.

This is a massive night for all of us connected with Rangers so let’s stand together and show again why we are the best.

Let’s raise the roof. Enjoy the match.

Yours sincerely,

Stewart Robertson  

34 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Just got this email 

Dear Jintybear

Let me begin by saying that we appreciate the support you give to the club and most especially to the team and management. The atmosphere generated at Ibrox on European nights under the lights is second to none and each and every one of you deserves credit for that.

In fact, Steven Gerrard has often mentioned the Rangers support in interviews and in general chat. It is you who make this club special and I know that you will continue to back the team in the correct manner tonight when we play Braga in the Europa League round of 32.

This has the makings of a wonderful evening and once again the supporters can help the players find that little extra which is always required in European competition. However, with UEFA and their agencies watching this first leg tie we need to be mindful of our behaviour throughout and give no one any cause to question Rangers supporters. We have shown many times already how to back the team in the correct manner and tonight provides us all with another opportunity to showcase Rangers in the best possible light.

This is a massive night for all of us connected with Rangers so let’s stand together and show again why we are the best.

Let’s raise the roof. Enjoy the match.

Yours sincerely,

Stewart Robertson  

To paraphrase this, he's saying sing contentious songs and we'll probably play our next European game to an empty stadium which is totally  fair enough.

Archived