*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johanhentze said:

Exactly. They play good football. Fast as fuck and direct. I think we are really trying here but they are just better. Fuck knows what I would change to be honest. We are missing Jack. 

We are completely missing Jack. He might not turn us into the better team but he'd tighten up that midfield a lot.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Never a booking. Refs a cunt. 

Mate, you can’t be as forceful as that with European referees.  And given the refs Spanish, you don’t know what he’s said. Either way, he’s given the ref a decision to make.

I love the guy but it’s totally unnecessary for him to put himself in that position.

Shitebag tactics 

Midfield 3 non existent and Barisic doesn’t want to be in the same post code as their right winger for some reason 

Get Kamberi on and let’s get at them, they’re a mistake waiting to happen at the back 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Exactly. They play good football. Fast as fuck and direct. I think we are really trying here but they are just better. Fuck knows what I would change to be honest. We are missing Jack. 

Honestly don’t think Jack would make much difference here mate. We’re getting schooled. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still in the game buzzing

Small graces.

I'm struggling to believe the difference in us since the break. I know the club's playing down the rumours of something happening (through 4lads) but it just doesn't add up for me.

Morelos booking was fucking wrong.fir anyone on here saying he is stupid whatever are falling into the mhedia sheep trap of believing he is an animal.

Katic does the same thing Morelos does 10 minutes earlier and nobody is calling saying "he needs to learn".

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Never been so happy to hear a half time whistle.

Completely outclassed. 

Same.. I honestly think we have tried like fuck but its hard when you are up against quality like that. They pass so quick, direct and accurately that our press is completely ineffective. I dont know how I would change this, apart from obvious personel. We HAVE created chances and probably should have had a goal.

Archived