Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half of that is absolute nonsense. 

Points for merchandise and paying your season ticket up front? Don’t believe that for a minute. 

The part that’s absolute nonsense is taking your record over the last 5 years. There is absolutely no chance they know who over the last 5 years has been to away games etc. 

Hearts have done this points system for years and it works great by all accounts. The only thing I’d be changing is points for the away games. 

5 points for boys from say South Scotland etc travelling up tae Aberdeen on a Wednesday night is shite. 

Home set up should be 5 points only for Aberdeen and Tarriers and 20 for St Mirren at home on a Wednesday night or something. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Half of that is absolute nonsense. 

Points for merchandise and paying your season ticket up front? Don’t believe that for a minute. 

The part that’s absolute nonsense is taking your record over the last 5 years. There is absolutely no chance they know who over the last 5 years has been to away games etc. 

Hearts have done this points system for years and it works great by all accounts. The only thing I’d be changing is points for the away games. 

5 points for boys from say South Scotland etc travelling up tae Aberdeen on a Wednesday night is shite. 

Home set up should be 5 points only for Aberdeen and Tarriers and 20 for St Mirren at home on a Wednesday night or something. 

The paying your ST upfront over those on the 4 or 10 months is ridiculous 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The paying your ST upfront over those on the 4 or 10 months is ridiculous 

That and the taking your record over the past 5 years is mental and literally impossible. 

I could count on one hand how many domestic away games I’ve missed over the past 5 year. 90% of my tickets have came from boys on here, mates and my RSC. There is absolutely no way Rangers can tell me how many points I’ve picked up for away games over the last 5 year. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s cruel. It will force guys who aren’t well off who already sacrifice a lot to go to games to put themselves into trouble to get that cash up front.

I need to pay my 2 up as I can't have all my bills and just shy of 700 quid out in the one go. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s cruel. It will force guys who aren’t well off who already sacrifice a lot to go to games to put themselves into trouble to get that cash up front.

Rangers is literally ma only hobby, it is quite literally all I do and I still pay it up because it’s better for me. There will be tonnes of people in the same situation. 

Only Rangers benefits from it as well, you’ll have guys now considering CCs and paying off CCs over a season and having that hanging over them etc. 

They need to remember that yes they are a business, but it’s kept running by all of us and the last year or so I feel like the fans have took it up the arse more often than not, from literally 1 days notice for ticket money to banning people for celebrating 90th minute goals

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I need to pay my 2 up as I can't have all my bills and just shy of 700 quid out in the one go. 

Aye it’s ridiculous. I do pretty good for myself but I had to take the 4 payment option this year because I had to make a couple of large bill payments around renewal time last year when I normally pay it up front.

The five year thing will fuck me too as you know my circumstances. Not crying about it and I don’t expect to be on par with people who went to every game on the way back up but I’d like to think they will take into consideration god knows how much I spent on RangersTV if money is the route they are going down.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That and the taking your record over the past 5 years is mental and literally impossible. 

I could count on one hand how many domestic away games I’ve missed over the past 5 year. 90% of my tickets have came from boys on here, mates and my RSC. There is absolutely no way Rangers can tell me how many points I’ve picked up for away games over the last 5 year. 

You been on the away cccs for the last 5 year? I think it will just be tickets you get on that will determine your points as am the same with getting tickets from all over the place. 

The thing with someone been in a higher tier for paying their St in one compared to over 4 months or 10 months is disgusting from the club if that's the case. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

You been on the away cccs for the last 5 year? I think it will just be tickets you get on that will determine your points as am the same with getting tickets from all over the place. 

The thing with someone been in a higher tier for paying their St in one compared to over 4 months or 10 months is disgusting from the club if that's the case. 

Aye mate but how the fuck they think that’s fair is even more mental. Say I’ve been a lucky cunt and got 15 tickets from the club over they 5 year and another cunt whose been to the same amount of games as me but only managed to get 10 from the club? 

Some mental flaws in that if that’s anywhere near the truth

they want to reward people who travel everywhere???? As far as Rangers are aware I’ve been to 2 away games this season , I’ve been to them all bar parkheed  , in various home ends and hunting tickets , so that parts a lot of shite , they’ve no idea what games we’ve been to

I don't have much other commitments so make most home games but I know last weekend was rare one of my mates plans his weekend round Rangers like last weekend he told his missus and kids that they would do something on Sunday so he could go to the game on the Saturday. Same with all the Irish and English boys who can't get to mid week games as it needs at least 1 day off work with the amount of midweek games. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye mate but how the fuck they think that’s fair is even more mental. Say I’ve been a lucky cunt and got 15 tickets from the club over they 5 year and another cunt whose been to the same amount of games as me but only managed to get 10 from the club? 

Some mental flaws in that if that’s anywhere near the truth

Sorry a mean you have been on it 5 year so you are top tier regardless of how many games you have had and someone else only joint the away cccs when Gerrard joined. I think me and you been on it 5 year even if you have had more away games will be the same level as its been 5 year. If you get me. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Points will be given for attending friendlies..

if you offered me a ticket for every game in season i still wouldn’t watch Oxford.

This as well a went to friendlies then ditched it last season (think I went to Gerrards first game Bury?) watching a game with about a hunner subs. 

Archived