See you next August

hammer93

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

For all the doom & gloom merchants I trust you will all be tuning in next Wednesday :pipe:

All seriousness though,  many on here have questioned the mentality and bottle, this tonight proves they have plenty in abundance 

It doesn't prove anything about our bottle in the league mate. I'm putting the league out of my head and just basking in this single, incredible fightback tonight, nothing will taint it for me. Needed to see something like that. If it fires up the squad to go on a run in the league then all the better, I'm still hopeful

We need to bottle that european mentality in to our domestic campaign. Not sure how we do it, against shitey teams that play 11 behind the ball but that passion in the last 35 minutes was immense, Braga didn't know what to do. Well played the fans as well tonight. Superb.

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

For all the doom & gloom merchants I trust you will all be tuning in next Wednesday :pipe:

All seriousness though,  many on here have questioned the mentality and bottle, this tonight proves they have plenty in abundance 

We all knew we had it, we've been questioning where the fuck it has gone since Christmas and the fact it's cause us to fumble the league. 

The fight was never in question, it was just sickening to see us lose it with no good reason. 

Delighted to see us be the Rangers we can be in that second half, what a result! 

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Where has it been since the break then 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Where has it been since the break then 

Storing it up obviously 😂😂

All joking aside they players in my mind took a massive lift from the noise of the crowd after the 1st goal, it just shows the impact a positive buzz from the crowd makes

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Nope.

This squad have unfortunately showed us their bottle already.

Great result and a lovely restbite from the horror of the league.

Not getting carried away we were really pish for 60 odd minutes of that game at home the last 30min is the Rangers that I want to see.Fighting for the jersey and playing with passion and the No Surrender attitude.Hopefully the spark needed and confidence boost to go on and finish the season strongly.

1 minute ago, Bill8972 said:

Braga are light years better than the teams we come up against in the SPL. Hopefully we can kick on after tonight and win all our league games until the end of season

different type of team they came to attack you don't get that in the spfl also they did not try to kick us off the park like the 2 killie hammer throwers in midfield dicker and power

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What utter pish.

Games last 90 minutes not 30. Sub's changed it for once and Hagi the youngest and best  player on the park dragged us through it. Not forgetting we could have been four down but for some poor finishing by them.

So for once we fought back for 30 and took our chances and sheer magic from Hagi.

Now back to the bread and butter and the obvious weaknesses and lack of quality are obvious unless you're Stevie Wonder ffs. 

Does this wipe away throwing away the title? Will this mean we will get through the tie? Will this mean we go onto to take this league by storm.

Naw! One swallow doesn't make a summer, as good as a fightback that was.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

What utter pish.

Games last 90 minutes not 30. Sub's changed it for once and Hagi the youngest and best  player on the park dragged us through it. Not forgetting we could have been four down but for some poor finishing by them.

So for once we fought back for 30 and took our chances and sheer magic from Hagi.

Now back to the bread and butter and the obvious weaknesses and lack of quality are obvious unless you're Stevie Wonder ffs. 

Does this wipe away throwing away the title? Will this mean we will get through the tie? Will this mean we go onto to take this league by storm.

Naw! One swallow doesn't make a summer, as good as a fightback that was.

Stop being a moaning faced tosser.....the match day thread was full of the usual team of losers, shitebag patter.....whether its 15mins,30mins or 60mins that team of shitebags were 0-2 down, instead of chucking it completely they found away to win the game , why can't you just enjoy a great comeback and DON'T FUCKING TUNE IN NEXT WEDNESDAY if that's how you feel

Also the bit about 4-0 down....does our poor finishing not come into the equation then???

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Bottle and mentality is more about consistently putting in performances than results like tonight. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Bottle and mentality is more about consistently putting in performances than results like tonight. 

Coming back from 2 goals down requires a positive mentality....tonight and other big game this season have proved it does exist within the squad....we just need it to be a bit more consistent with it

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Coming back from 2 goals down requires a positive mentality....tonight and other big game this season have proved it does exist within the squad....we just need it to be a bit more consistent with it

Having bottle in the odd game isn’t enough though.  Credit the players tonight, absolutely, but we need to see that in every game if we want to be winning the league. 

Archived