Hagi

fin8577

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Imagine a 4-2-3-1 with Kent back to his best, Hagi, a new right winger and an on form Morelos, frightening what that could be like!

We need players of better quality around him, who are up to his thinking.  Good team players needed. We need a unit where everyone knows and are where they should be. Movement is everything . One two touch. That takes quality. You saw it with Braga attacking. Aribo et al just don't have that.  Kent does, but his his decision making needs to be much better,

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

No mate. There are other players who have been with us longer but you’re targeting a new lad who has just came in. Give it some time. There are other players not doing it for us who have been in the team a lot longer and they’re not pulling their weight. Hagi is not our issue at the moment. 

I’ve said about others too. Just wee snowflakes don’t like a different opinion of their golden boy.

There is a reason he is here in the first place.

39 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Show pony. Not saying it for debate. I’m honestly not seeing what’s so amazing and been saying it over last number of games. 

He's here for the big games. He's confident and he's a match winner. Already proved this on his debut for us, and now on the big European stage. 

I do not see where you are coming from.  

He has technical ability, awareness, is positive, holds the ball well, gees up others, and gets in to good positions, has fitted in well, and has a great deal of potential.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads a canae believe that man :lol:

!nearly boxing as well but by fuck I love the Rangers 

Hearing someone was singing FTP and the Vatican and you sent an email to Stewart Robertson with his seat number and tried a citizens arrest.

Disgusteng,imo.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He's here for the big games. He's confident and he's a match winner. Already proved this on his debut for us, and now on the big European stage. 

I do not see where you are coming from.  

He has technical ability, awareness, is positive, holds the ball well, gees up others, and gets in to good positions, has fitted in well, and has a great deal of potential.

Open your eyes and you’ll see the negatives. The lazy runs, the misplaced passes, not tracking etc.

To play in that position you need to cover everywhere. In the first half he was awful. Yes he improved in the second and we saw a bit more but I’m watching him in each game and not seeing anything that makes me cum in pants like some.

43 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Show pony. Not saying it for debate. I’m honestly not seeing what’s so amazing and been saying it over last number of games. 

You’re a fucking pecker. Calling Morelos a cunt in one thread and now Hagi a show pony. 

If you don’t rate this boy you’re blind 

The one man when everyone’s losing their head around him who tries to get on the ball, has the right ideas and tries to make shit happen 

He dug us out with a terrific finish against Hibs and he definitely made it happen tonight 

Archived