Hagi

fin8577

7 hours ago, Amato said:

Show me where someone said:

"Yup, outstanding use of spunk there Gheorghe"

When talking about Ryan Kent :pipe:

Pretty sure I've never said I wanted to see Ryan Kent's old man in a Rangers strip when I was young either.

Sake, Sparkle.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To step up and get 2 goals and 1 assist, as well as creating 3 very good chances for Alfredo against an in-form Braga team while all of his teammates around him are playing so poorly is actually incredible. 

He's Steven Gerrard's lad, he's better than his dad. There's a generic football song in there somewhere.

5 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Other than the fact that is a completely irrelevant comparison, Laudrup had been to a European Cup semi final and played in a team who finished second in the Bundesliga. 

Think you’re just trying to dig out from the fact you’ve belittled the football club you support with your comments. Sad. 

No I stand by the comment. If Hagi was as good as lots think he wouldn’t be in Scotland. It’s not  difficult to work that out.

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No I stand by the comment. If Hagi was as good as lots think he wouldn’t be in Scotland. It’s not  difficult to work that out.

He is 21 yrs old ffs. When he is 26, he will be playing at the highest level and  will make us a fortune. Not every day players come around and have the vision he has and equally good with both feet. Don't know how you can't see that?

I thought the same when he signed. 

If he was only 21 with all this supposed potential, why was he being punted. 

But since he's came no one can deny he obviously has bags of talent and potential.

Can only put it down to a fall out with Genk's manager, off field stuff, or he must gave an attitude issue sometimes. 

If Gerrard can 'manage' him well, then it's certainly our gain. 

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He is 21 yrs old ffs. When he is 26, he will be playing at the highest level and we will make us a fortune. Not every day players come around and have the vision he has and equally good with both feet. Don't know how you can't see that?

I'm still bricking it that someone steals him from this loan deal as I've yet to be convinced it's watertight. Can't believe we can have him as our own.

His talent and vision are simply awesome. I think he is a once in lifetime player we've had the good fortune to come across. 

15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I thought the same when he signed. 

If he was only 21 with all this supposed potential, why was he being punted. 

But since he's came no one can deny he obviously has bags of talent and potential.

Can only put it down to a fall out with Genk's manager, off field stuff, or he must gave an attitude issue sometimes. 

If Gerrard can 'manage' him well, then it's certainly our gain. 

Valid question mate tbf however he was bought to fit a certain system which was ripped up and thrown out the window when Genk got a new manager in. There also seems to be an element of them cutting costs because from what I remember from January they moved on a few players and not just dead wood either.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm still bricking it that someone steals him from this loan deal as I've yet to be convinced it's watertight. Can't believe we can have him as our own.

His talent and vision are simply awesome. I think he is a once in lifetime player we've had the good fortune to come across. 

His father signed with Steau Bucharest at the age of 21 before getting his big pay days at Real & Barca & Galatasaray. This kid has every chance of following suit.

I'm pretty sure we have first option to buy and by his "Ibrox baby" talk, he seems to be loving it at Rangers. Here's hoping we have him for a few years.

Archived