McGregor

tannerall

I thought he was a bit of a bomb scare tonight, one big save aside 

In general I agree with your point, he digs us out time after time and he did make one crucial save tonight though it was a really poor finish from the striker 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

In general I agree with your point, he digs us out time after time and he did make one crucial save tonight though it was a really poor finish from the striker 

How was he a bomb scare. He's the exact opposite. 

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Decent goalie in my opinion. 

The sort of keeper who can keep you alive  in a game you are being hammered in, and whose saves often tend to be forgotten when the team turns it around.

Just thought I'd mention it. 

Laudrup was a decent enough player for us too.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

How was he a bomb scare. He's the exact opposite. 

Tonight he was 

Positioning for the first goal was poor I thought, miles off his line and he still nearly got it 

Partly Goldsons fault as well but when he knocked it to him in our box to play out from the back and they ended up hitting the bar it was pretty sketchy 

I’m just saying tonight I thought he was a bit off but he’s the absolute least of our worries and he still played a part in us getting out of that game still alive in the tie 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Tonight he was 

Positioning for the first goal was poor I thought, miles off his line and he still nearly got it 

Partly Goldsons fault as well but when he knocked it to him in our box to play out from the back and they ended up hitting the bar it was pretty sketchy 

I’m just saying tonight I thought he was a bit off but he’s the absolute least of our worries and he still played a part in us getting out of that game still alive in the tie 

Hard to criticise any keeper for the first goal.. that was an absolute screamer.

8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Three very good saves I would say. 

Tonight he was 

Fair comment 👍🏻

Just now, RDB14 said:

Hard to criticise any keeper for the first goal.. that was an absolute screamer.

It was a great ping, no faulting that 

But my immediate thought when he was shaping to hit it was that McGregor was very far off his line 

Tonight he was 

Ridiculous to use that as proof he was a bomb scare!! Was clearly Goldsons shite pass to Tav that created that!  

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tonight he was 

Mate did you see it hitting the underside of the bar, no GK was saving that ffs. 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tonight he was 

Fuck off, did you see Håland's goal the other night? that one was better.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Ridiculous to use that as proof he was a bomb scare!! Was clearly Goldsons shite pass to Tav that created that!  

McGregor had played it to Goldson who was under pressure then Goldson played that horrendous ball (one of many tonight). Thought it was a weird moment for McGregor who usually loves launching it to be trying to start a move out from the back 

No doubt that Goldsons distribution following that didn’t have to be as bad as it was 

Just now, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

Not wanting to argue after such a good  win mate, but I thought once again he kept us in it. 

Not saying he was bad tonight at all just didn’t have the same assurance with him I’d usually have

Who gives a fuck though, we won 

18 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

What a discovery..

19E8830C-83E9-4F14-8111-DDE48E9B16A7.jpeg

Elementary my dear @scottyc06  Seems to have been forgotten about in the excitement of tonight's victory.  But for his saves, and a wee bit of luck all good goalies have at crucial times, we were facing an embarrassing scoreline midway through the second half. 

Archived