Thogden (Youtuber) - Rangers vs Braga

Laudrup1984

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Was actually a decent watch. Didn’t think I’d be typing that 😂

Aye it was alright. I think they're harmless enough. They just seem to enjoy going to games, Think they've done Chelsea Man U , Dortmund PSG and us Braga this week. Not the worst way to live your life.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Aye it was alright. I think they're harmless enough. They just seem to enjoy going to games, Think they've done Chelsea Man U , Dortmund PSG and us Braga this week. Not the worst way to live your life.

It’s mental mate. They seem to be at games every other day. They did a tour of Germany not too long ago. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wouldn’t mind it tbf. Quite a cool way to spend time with yer boy

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nobody should detest that mate. Rangers fans are born, but some are made and this wee guy seeing that tonight with his auld man means he is made.

Nah he openly admits to prefer celtic mate the other guy prefers Rangers, think somebody said it’s his old man 

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nobody should detest that mate. Rangers fans are born, but some are made and this wee guy seeing that tonight with his auld man means he is made.

I think he's a Bolton fan or something like that. The detest part was more to do with the fact a lot of fans, understandably, don't really enjoy YouTubers or people who go to football and film stuff, but I guess without it you don't see those crazy reactions. It's obviously not for everyone but always enjoyable to see some happy fans at Ibrox! Atmosphere was incredible.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know most will detest this kinda thing but here it is

Good wee video from a amateur film maker. He captures key moments from the game and the fabulous Ibrox atmosphere. A game i'm sure will be talked about for years to come..

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Nothing to dislike about that, especially since him and his dad are literally cheering our goals like any other fan there for us. Always enjoy the wee guy's videos, well the ones involving us obviously. 

He also cheers goals against us in the same way most recent sitting in with the Hearts fans . 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

He also cheers goals against us in the same way most recent sitting in with the Hearts fans . 

He wasn't there tonight as a Rangers fan, he isn't a 'fan' of any of the teams he does his videos about. I certainly don't take it personally that he prefers them to us if hes cheering us on, cheering our goals and paying his money like he was one of us. Plus, hes no going to sit in the Hearts end and not cheer a Hearts goal against us, he'd get leathered. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He wasn't there tonight as a Rangers fan, he isn't a 'fan' of any of the teams he does his videos about. I certainly don't take it personally that he prefers them to us if hes cheering us on, cheering our goals and paying his money like he was one of us. Plus, hes no going to sit in the Hearts end and not cheer a Hearts goal against us, he'd get leathered. 

Each to their own mate 

Archived