Stewart attacking youth players now

eskbankloyal

Whilst I don’t think it was the right thing for Dickson to do he’s 17 for crying out loud. How many men (and I use the term loosely when talking about that cunt Stewart) acted the fool/joker at 17.

It really doesn’t surprise me that ginger haired SNP spunk gobbling shitehawk comes out with this.

Never mind a fucking Colt team very nearly reaching the final against a team that won the Scottish cup 5 years ago.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I posted through the week that ive been off all social media except RM for over a year and I felt and still feel that was an outstanding decision, all sorts of stuff got me fucking furious and raging, now Mr super calm. 

Till you read a match thread on here! Don't do it mate.

Grim to say the least.

😲

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have never watched a celtic youth game yet they are obsessed in everything Rangers, even at our youth level. Thick Mick needs help. He is so bitter.

Someone made a good post the other day in the thread about Jim Traynor. 

Anyone from their board, Liewell apart, could walk by me on the street and I wouldn’t have a fucking clue. 

We live rent free in their heads. 

17 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well actually Dickson clapping was out of order and I hope someone at the club has had a quiet wee word with him. 
As for this cunt having a go at him, bad form to use a naive young lad to try and score points. 

Hopefully the police have a word with MS. He takes things too far.

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I posted through the week that ive been off all social media except RM for over a year and I felt and still feel that was an outstanding decision, all sorts of stuff got me fucking furious and raging, now Mr super calm. 

It's a shocking indictment of social media when you realise that RM is no longer the looney wing of the Rangers support :craphead:

I still can't enter 90% of the threads on here and match threads are a complete no-go until at least the following day. 

But Facebook makes this place look like a temple to rationality. 

6 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Stewart is much worse than Sutton. 

He's genuinely obsessed with Rangers.

Sutton is just lapping up the tarriers most of the time, being associated with celtic its no any suprise.

Michael Stewart is just one of the most bizzare people ever involved in Scottish Football. Genuinely think he’s losing the plot.

2 wrongs and all that.

A. He shouldn't have been clapping, seen as there was contact and it's unprofessional.

B. There's no point having a dig at the player.

Reminds me of when one of the youngsters flicked the ball over his head, past a defender then got slated for it as being unprofessional. Only in Scotland, anywhere else and it would have been on Soccer AM.

It annoys me now that if a player (of any team) makes a mistake and wipes out the opposition they don't offer a hand and apologise, such a small thing goes a long way. Why has the professionalism and respect gone?

I really wish our club would grow a set and keep all media in house. After our thrilling comeback win the other night has anyone noticed the way it's been reported by the usual suspects? English opened with "Rangers dead and buried" knowing full well what he was leaving the tweet  open to,with no mention of our actual amazing comeback,Mutton simply had yet another pathetic dig while this obsessed hater of all things Rangers never even mentioned it at all.  Can you imagine the reaction from them all if it had been Pacific Shelf? I truly truly curse Green for not exploring EVERY avenue to get us down south if need be in the bottom of bottom league's (as AFC Bury have just done) when we did not have a league to play in.  That was our chance to at least explore the possibility of getting out this republican nest. 

10 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I truly truly curse Green for not exploring EVERY avenue to get us down south if need be in the bottom of bottom league's (as AFC Bury have just done) when we did not have a league to play in.  That was our chance to at least explore the possibility of getting out this republican nest. 

The EFA said it years ago. They would not take any teams from Scotland while the SFA exists.

Don't see why they would have changed thier stance a few years ago and there's fuck all chance that if they did, the SFA would allow it. There would have given us a place out of spite.

He hates us because he trained with us as a youngster, but never got the chance of playing for us, failing immediately when he moved to Man United, probably hates them too., then basically failed the next season at Notts Forest.  That would be a lot of failure for a youngster to deal with.

I suppose it must have been hard for him after that too, as he prefered to drop down to Hearts level whilst on loan. Then moved  to Hibs and decided the Edinburgh clubs were his level and signed for Hearts after.  Bit embarrassing that too, I should imagine. Got a few games for Scotland but never got established, basically under achieved, so you can see how the bittternesses continued to grow, finishing his career with in Turkey with an obscure team he never even  got a game for, then 9 games for Charlton to no effect finished his career. 

So, probably carries a lot of baggage, right from his early days training for us, which he probably blame us for a lot of it, and that probably influences his hatred for us, and is even likely  to have influenced his political decisions.

Maybe therapy and counselling could help him get over this, especially if the root cause of his hatred, insecurity and obsessive behaviour was his failure to join Rangers as a promising youngster. Maybe why he picked on the youth player too, was an easy target, with an obvious meaning to him.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Do they submit one word CV's to get the gigs?

CV- Cunt.

We are pleased to inform you that your job application has been approved as you have an outstanding CV and will gel immediately with our current team.

Also helps if you are not on the SNP data base. 

Archived