Time for a new manager?

Dave Hedgehog

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

The only way back from that is delivering the Europa league. If we go out on Wednesday then Saturday to Hearts, with back to back defeats against them at their midden in their worst season since they came back up, then I don't see how he comes back from that. Make or break week for Gerrard. 

Aye, he’ll find out who’s willing to go to trenches for him this week.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible that the players are being over coached?

Beale is one of these new age coaches, who no doubt has all the fancy ideas under the sun.

Sometimes all that shit can confuse players, who, arnt the brightest at the best of times.

Perhaps we need to keep the coaching simple, and stop trying to be fancy Dan Pep Guardiola. 

Part of our problem is simply we don't have enough quality in our squad and we've had played pretty much the same team/system all season. Goldson has played 46 games in all competitions this season, other players won't be far behind him, which is a ridiculous amount. Kent starts every game regardless of form. I can cut Alfie some slack cause he's carried us/got us out of jail most the season.

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We lose on Saturday night and the fans will turn on Gerrard and this team.

whether there’s a way back for Gerrard if that happens i don’t know but there will be no way back for most of the players.

If we turn on the players and/or Gerrard we’re fucked because he isn’t going anywhere and there isn’t going to be another huge rebuilding job, IMO. 

I do agree with you though.

27 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

If we turn on the players and/or Gerrard we’re fucked because he isn’t going anywhere and there isn’t going to be another huge rebuilding job, IMO. 

If we crash out the scottish cup next weekend all logic is going out the window. 

It will get extremely poisonous and many will be on the receiving end of it. 

Pressure is on big time this week. 

22 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

1) We will beat Hearts

2) Anyone who wants Gerrard out is a complete fucking lunatic who deserves shot

12 points behind in the league On 24th February  and them on the way for another treble under his watch is fucking embarrassing and he should be out the door IF they win another treble.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

12 points behind in the league On 24th a February  and them on the way for another treble under his watch is fucking embarrassing and he should be out the door IF they win another treble.

Can't legislate for the individual errors recently.  

Gerrard is not the cause of where we were imo.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

When he stops insulting mine and every other Rangers fans intelligence then I will stop calling him a cunt, serving up the same shite week in week out then digging up fans after you get a miracle midweek is deserving of the tag cunt.

What did he say after braga mate? What sly dig?

21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

1) We will beat Hearts

Just like we beat them last month? Like we beat Aberdeen, Killie & St Johnstone?

We're on a terrible run of form, Thursday gave everyone a lift but let's not lie, Braga could've won that game & if they did nobody would've said they didnt deserve it. 

Hearts will fancy it next Saturday, launch long balls to Ikpeazu and watch our defence panic. They know what our lineup will look like and like every other team they know how to play against it.

Riddle me this comrades. 

Gerrard doesn't have a problem in my honest opinion in dealing with the tarriers so remove them from the equation. 

He'll more than likely finish out this season, so that in total brings the amount of games against the teams he should be beating on a consistent basic to 68 games. 

Is it therefore acceptable that he still hasn't found a way to dig out results against absolute shite over 5490 minutes of football so far? 

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

1) We will beat Hearts

You can’t be sure we beat Hearts the way we are playing .And SG will be here for next 2 seasons at least .No matter what happens Sometimes it just doesn’t look like it’s hurting him as much as I’d like to think .Ajd that is my concern .Our Euro record is fine ,so that makes the domestic results seem fine 

In SG's head

Thursday ---- im getting humped.... fuck it I will do something I have never done before and change the formation..... Fuck me it worked!

Sunday ---- i'm reverting to old faithful. Fuck me i'm getting humped. I'm going to change formation …. Fuck me it worked...…. I'm going to change the formation back to old faithful...………..

where do you even go with that mentality 

8 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I agree about Gerrard not going anywhere mate but the only way for things to change then is by changing the squad.

You can’t keep same manager, same tactics and same players and expect things to change.

Archived