Time for a new manager?

Dave Hedgehog

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Because he has favourites and also doesn’t have the ability to change tactics. Like he was as a player he can get his team up for the big games or Europe but when it comes to the consistency needed to win a league he falls short. 

He’s also bought some absolute fucking garbage and let half decent players go. 

I’m sick to the back teeth of him to be honest. 

Kamberi starting today was there for all to see, he fucking shat it.

I actually disagree with most people that he should be dropping 7/8 of his 'favourites', I like the idea of playing a player through a bad run of form...think you get a good player at the end of that if it works..

The issue is that it's been 2 months now, that's long enough, Kent/Morelos & Goldson should've been dropped today for Kamberi, Edmundson & either Stewart/Jones, that's just a fact. They've all offered nothing for 6/7 games in a row now

Completely agree, I'm absolutely sick of him by now, he's spent a fucking fortune & overall hasn't improved us in the slightest. We're on course to end up 15+ points behind the taigs this season & ANY Rangers manager deserves to be sacked if that happens 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Mental to put the blame on Gerrard for Katic’s performance.

No manager can predict the sort of errors or level of performance he put in today. 

Could argue the constant dropping and picking him makes him nervous and cagey, gerrard has allowed others to play through bad form but katic nope, 

But Katic mistakes aside, his starting line up was a disgrace, his subbing of hagi who can actually pick the ball up and hold it further up the park was a disgrace, bringing on davis who offers nothing is a disgrace, 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No manager can predict the sort of errors or level of performance he put in today. 

He could’ve hooked him though mate and put big George on at halftime. We could see he was having a shocker. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

But it's equally mental for a manager to play the same tactics which have been failing us for months. 

A good manager reacts to situations and changes it. Gerrard is just fucking waiting hoping something will happen.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A fucking shocking Hearts team must be licking their lips for next week.

Boyce and Ikpeazu against that defence and bully us all over  the park.

Season could be done for 29th of February and them looking at two trebles in a row whilst Gerrard here.

If we lose next week he needs to go.

Calmed down a bit he can’t go. We need him to wising up though and make under performing players pay for slackness. Katic must be dropped and put in the development team . Tavernier can’t cross the ball, the Rangers goal was another aimless pass that had a lucky bounce, Tavernier is his achilles heel. 

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

You're in dream land if you think we will get in excess of 20m for Alfredo

I’m not making knee jerk reactions.  He is one of the top scorers in the Europa league in an unfancied team.  He is also on a long term contract and absolute shite like Joelington went for double to the EPL.  I doubt you were saying this prior to his recent dip in form.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Am I the only one who couldn't give a fuck about the SC? 

Even if we won it, I still don't trust him to win a league title.

We need to win something. Those cunts winning a fourth treble on the spin is the sort of thing  you only see in FIFA career made or a game of FM. We need to put a stop to it.

He won’t win a single trophy for us IMO

he has potential at maybe a lower/ mid table EPL club fighting relegation, but he is not what Rangers require in this current climate 

another treble for these gypsy cunts beckons, and another winless season for us. He has to start taking the brunt of this at some point

and before anyone asks, Fuck knows who we get in to replace him, but he has clearly shown he can’t manage a full domestic league campaign without making a cunt of it 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

We need to win something. Those cunts winning a fourth treble on the spin is the sort of thing  you only see in FIFA career made or a game of FM. We need to put a stop to it.

Powerless at this point. They’ll end up doing 10 trebles in a row at this rate.

He’s been

backed over 4 windows and has done nothing tactically to suggest he has improved. 

Thursday was about forced changes and when he done that he had success.  Still not learned from it. 

We’re in serious trouble just now tbh. 

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

We really need to stop giving management such long contracts. 

A 12 month rolling contract might only sound a short term fix but I’d save a fortune in payoffs. 

Was moronic giving that sort of deal out to someone who has won nothing 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Katic was bad but Gerrard in his presser was worse by chucking him under the bus saying "I need Helander back".

Fucking idiot.

I don’t mind that, it’s time these players knew that their career can be finished with games like he had today. Time Gerrard became ruthless, stick him in the development team for the rest of the season and tell him to prove he can play against shit teams and not just European ones.

Archived