*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braga look like a well oiled machine in possession.  That they played the way they did on that surface and in those conditions shows they're quality.  I don't think we'll see them cracking out the pipe and slippers after 70 minutes this time around.

McGregor 

Tav       Goldson        Edmundson     Barisic

Polster                 Jack  

Stewart                Aribo                         Hagi

Kamberi 

The 3 behind Kamberi to have free reign to switch positions across the front 3 to mix our attack up a bit and get support to him 

Polster in midfield because the rest of the midfield are fucking horrible 

Can’t play Katic after that today and Kent needs a run out of the team 

17 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

McGregor 

Tav       Goldson        Edmundson     Barisic

Polster                 Jack  

Stewart                Aribo                         Hagi

Kamberi 

The 3 behind Kamberi to have free reign to switch positions across the front 3 to mix our attack up a bit and get support to him 

Polster in midfield because the rest of the midfield are fucking horrible 

Can’t play Katic after that today and Kent needs a run out of the team 

Come on man. There’s no way we are playing a European away game with people like Edmundson, Stewart and Polster in the side. That’s fantasy stuff.

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Come on man. There’s no way we are playing a European away game with people like Edmundson, Stewart and Polster in the side. That’s fantasy stuff.

Could it be any worse? 

Stewart and Polster to me have both looked fine when they’ve played yet just like Kamberi loads have decided they’re shite just because of where they were signed from 

Polster couldn’t be any worse than what Kamara,Davis or Arfield have been offering up 

Likewise with Stewart and Kent 

Probably go through.

I was more confident playing Braga at home than St Johnstone away. I don't really have too much concern when we play against better teams.

Braga were better than I thought though. We were worse than I expected. Today probably doesn't help.

It'll be close.

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So do we put the pressure on a 21 yr old George Edmundson who has rarely played to stop Paulinho & Fransergio? That's a big asked but I don't see any other choice.

Seems likely. More so given the other two shite it from high balls aimed in the general direction of Stevie May.

Honestly man the way a feel I cant even see any positive for the team but I tell u this I will be roaring the badge and all the travelling bears on to victory.

These cunts dont deserve us fans but we live for the badge.

I hope every bear travelling over have a good time.

If we were playing the local Primary School just now I would expect us to struggle. Fuck knows what’s happened at the winter break, but we’ve imploded. Will be watching on Thursday from behind the couch. 

Archived