Boycott

Dickie

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

But they will hurt the wee scum clubs who make money out of our support.

Think most people who actually attend away matches care a lot more about supporting Rangers then they do about hurting wee shity diddy clubs that will never amount to anything.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Think most people who actually attend away matches care a lot more about supporting Rangers then they do about hurting wee shity diddy clubs that will never amount to anything.

I attend away matches and I care more about supporting Rangers but all I am saying is do it one season just to hurt them and see how they survive mate.

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I attend away matches and I care more about supporting Rangers but all I am saying is do it one season just to hurt them and see how they survive mate.

We never attended premier league grounds for 4 years when in the lower leagues, they all survived. 

48 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Where did I say I don’t support boycotting,I am talking about the fact that having no fans at a game is not a handicap,read the thing before talking shite.

🤣🤣🤣 Saying you aren’t proposing a boycott, nobody else at this time is proposing a boycott and yet you’re coming up with absolutely pointless threads about why something shouldn’t be considered when boycotting.. the only one talking shite here is you! 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

No I’m not proposing one just discussing. Whenever someone on here mentions a boycott of away grounds because of the way we are treated ect.the biggest argument is always about how it would effect the team to have no fans at away grounds and therefore be counterproductive yet going to most places and yesterday is a good example then the number of Rangers fans in attendance has no bearing on the outcome of matches,we go to away grounds and fill them and make loads of noise yet are rewarded with the same pish week in week out. So whilst you get this drivel about 12th man and other shite I see no logic in the argument. Fans might have other reasons to oppose a boycott but lack of fans in support of the team is not a legitimate reason. Only 800 at paedodome is another point.

A valid point, but many will simply not give up away trips.

However, what are you looking to have a boycott for?

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A valid point, but many will simply not give up away trips.

However, what are you looking to have a boycott for?

I’m not proposing a boycott. We were talking about it yesterday at Perth and some guys were saying that boycotting away games (for whatever reason) handicaps our own team,I am saying this is shite because having 3 stands yesterday didn’t give us any more of a benefit.

17 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Saying you aren’t proposing a boycott, nobody else at this time is proposing a boycott and yet you’re coming up with absolutely pointless threads about why something shouldn’t be considered when boycotting.. the only one talking shite here is you! 

If it’s totally pointless then stay out of it you prick,I don’t go into topics that I’ve no interest in,it’s not rocket science,well maybe it is for you.

I usually don't support boycotts but can get behind it if it's for one game, like the Dundee Utd game for instance

But at the end of the day it always ends with division in the support and us calling each other scabs and shite like that so we shouldn't do it 

The issue is people will moan regardless, some fans want us to always act like everything's perfect. If we had a boycott some would still try to attend, and if the fans boo a bad performance folk get all angry and say it hurts the players feelings, there really isn't a way for the fans to show theyre unhappy without some folk getting angry about it

49 minutes ago, Willis said:

I usually don't support boycotts but can get behind it if it's for one game, like the Dundee Utd game for instance

But at the end of the day it always ends with division in the support and us calling each other scabs and shite like that so we shouldn't do it 

The issue is people will moan regardless, some fans want us to always act like everything's perfect. If we had a boycott some would still try to attend, and if the fans boo a bad performance folk get all angry and say it hurts the players feelings, there really isn't a way for the fans to show theyre unhappy without some folk getting angry about it

If it's booing at FT anyone stating that is talking shite. Anyone pointing out that more and more supporters seem to be spewing bile at certain players almost as soon as the game has kicked off have a valid point. It's not isolated incidents either.

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

It’s meant to be a forum where you discuss or argue things but I suppose you prefer just to have a dozen topics slagging Morelos and the rest about sacking Gerrard.  If I don’t like a topic I stay away from it,simple.

I'll rephrase for you as you are being a wank - "what a load of shite"

Archived