Official EL Last 16 Draw Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Nah a few are deciding between there and dussledorf you will be fine someone on ff said getting the train from Cologne is like getting a train from paisley to Glasgow. 

A bit longer than that mate prob around 40 mins but trains are magic apart from last weekend with crazy weather and carnival lol

23 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

No way. Duesseldorf Altstadt is fantastic. 

Totally agree mate. Had some good nights that are all very blurred when I was going out there to work with our German office. Plenty of good beers and snack available in many of the small micro-breweries and bars. I don't know how their system of simply putting a wee chalk mark on a blackboard at your table would work with a bar-full of Bears tho' - easy to just wipe the marks of with your sleeve! 😄 

I used to be based over there about 40 minutes from Leverkusen it was the best year and a half of my life.

Cologne is the best city in the area, for the bears heading over I recommend Pascha the 12 floor brothel 😉

Also for bears struggling with travel take we used to get a flight to Amsterdam for around £90 odd for a return and then get the train from the airport to Cologne which took around 3 hours and cost around £30. Plus the trains in Holland/Germany are not the shitty ones you get in the UK.

Archived