*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

You could see on his face coming off that he knew he should have sent their player off. I suspect he decided not to for not having awarded a penalty against Edmundson. Or maybe as per a couple of weeks ago it was the ‘conditions’ fault...

I suspect he got so wrapped up in the goal/no gosl decision he forgot about the deliberate handball 

We've been pish but once again there are numerous posts on here that are nothing short of fucking abysmal, that Rangers team did us proud midweek and we have descriptions like Rangers can go get fucked and the like, I'm honestly going to try and stay out of match threads on here. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope people start to realize Greg Stewart is a squad player and never a starting 11 player. For some reason makes it into many people's starting selections.

He has played 45 mins from the start in a game where the midfield supply has been terrible. Give him a break,

2 minutes ago, frenv said:

If *every* Rangers player came out chasing the refs and citing blatent favourtism over the last few months after this game, would they all be fined or would they actually have to step up and listen?

Imagine any of them, McGregor apart, having the presence of mind to do this. Instead, they'll watch that prick dive, cheat, moan at the ref at every turn, and just take it.

It doesn't mean enough to too many.

Archived