*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, bazza010 said:

i dont give a fuck what anybody thinks,but morelos should have been on the bench at least,regardless.

you dont totally bin your top scorer and go with garbage up front

You do when the wee prick has downed tools. Hes missed more than hes played through his own doing since the turn of the year and the games he has played in he hasn't gave a fuck.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG is not the man to blame here.
Proper discipline on Alfie, then we lose our midfield with injuries to Arfield and Jack(with Davis absolutely nowhere), Kent has lost confidence. Then there was Tavernier.
How can all that be down to the manager?

3 minutes ago, bazza010 said:

i dont give a fuck what anybody thinks,but morelos should have been on the bench at least,regardless.

Aye fine him if you need to do something, utterly criminal decision by Gerrard

5 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

I’ve seen a lot worse, but they fckin knew the importance of this game, it can’t be confidence just went and beat Europa League top scorers on their own pitch.

As has been stated fckin criminal neglect, as foe El fckin Buffalo you get days to go home due back and then just fck it up, you must discipline but the cost is maybe they fuckers wi another Treble. Make ye fuckin Boak. 

Morelos is probably finished as a result.  He will most likely sulk his way through the rest of the season. Love him as a goalscorer but he lacks discipline as his latest antics have shown again. No player is bigger than the club.

Not that surprised by the performance today, it’s become standard since the break.

1 minute ago, STRUTH82 said:

For me that's Gerrard properly on a shoogly peg, that was criminal tonight, he knew exactly what we were coming up against but went in with the same slow, timid approach. The players were a disgrace. 

If it wasn't for Europe he would be out the door in all honesty. 

My daughter came back from Braga saying a lot of the fans were saying were biopolar Rangers 

beginning to feel like it 😡

1 minute ago, bazza010 said:

Yes, it's the Gerrard's way or the highway, same as his 4-3-3, his Liverpool love children have to play etc

Rookie when he came, will still be a rookie when he leaves.

I'm not in the slightest bit surprised by that and tbh that's the worst thing I can say about that today

Another gutless performance where gerrard plays the same formation that has failed in these games and results in us punting long to nobody because our defenders arent good enough to play through the press and our midfielders have suddenly forgot how to play football 

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Pretty poor you wanting cunts to pat you on the back over this tbh

I thought 6 weeks ago that Gerrard was done and I'm taking zero pleasure in being proved correct.

If you didn't see this coming your away with the fairies. 

This just sums up the shit show we are. Can't win domestically, the guy we need to score the goals is fucking unreliable and doesn't even turn up on time. The midfield is completely non existent, even McGregor who we could count on is fucking ropey at times. This is unacceptable and 60 days, yes 60 days our season has collapsed. Cheers Stevie

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

No matter how well we have done in Europe this season, when our domestic season is  over Feb then you know after two goes at it the manager will have to go.

The problem is we cannot afford to  sack him so we will be in this situation again next season more than likely.

Sick and tired of these players, no fight, no ideas just fuck all.

Bang on. Can’t sack him as it would cost too much. Yet another rebuild for next year. Davis, Tav,  Ojo, amongst others need to go. We lost the 50/50 balls and most headers. Shocking performance from a Rangers team. Hate to say it but we needed a cunt like Naismith in the team tonight. Hearts deserved it. 

1 minute ago, bazza010 said:

Considering our options or lack of them, Gerrard should have bit the bullet and had Morelos in the team, fine him fair enough but the bullish nature of him was exactly what was required tonight, that was a collective howler of which I did not think we were capable of.

This game was the final straw for me.  We needed the players to step up and show desire to win, considering how far we are from winning the league.  We needed to win silverware to show progress but instead we're getting a team with no passion and a manager who passively watches from the sidelines too limited to change anything.  The manager, most of his coaching team and players need to leave now.

It feels like we're back to square one.  Needing to rebuild a team because a manager is leaving behind a total shambles!  Like Pedro and Warburton before him!

Archived