We’ve got a league to win

AlCapone

Win the next 4 games and it’s game on, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings so get behind the team and roar the bears on. We can still do this. 

I’ll remind those too young to remember, on the 24th of April 2005 we were 5 points behind the fhilth with 4 games to play, a month later we delivered on helicopter Sunday.

thank fuck we had no millennials in the dressing room back then. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Win the next 4 games and it’s game on, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings so get behind the team and roar the bears on. We can still do this. 

Will take a timplosion.

We need to win every game, plus they drop points to another. Not impossible, but unlikely. However a small glimmer of hope

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Fair play mate. I like your spirit. It would take a collapse of monumental proportions and probably lead to their screw-loose manager topping himself. Still, we can dream.

We're 12 points behind and celtic have a far superior goal difference.  Even if we win our game in hand we'll still be 9 points behind.  celtic only have 10 games remaining can you see them dropping points in 4 of those games?  I can't.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We're 12 points behind and celtic have a far superior goal difference.  Even if we win our game in hand we'll still be 9 points behind.  celtic only have 10 games remaining can you see them dropping points in 4 of those games?  I can't.

Well we'll soon see 

Just now, TMB said:

Yes I can see them dropping points in 4 games, we will beat them twice to begin with 

Archived