Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Viking said:

The club should really tell us why he isn't in the squad today - otherwise we will all speculate what has happened to him.....

Aye right because that's what businesses do..........only wee fancies will speculate. Grow up! 

8 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

The club should really tell us why he isn't in the squad today - otherwise we will all speculate what has happened to him.....

If his mum isn't well its got fuck all to do with me you or any cunt else, imagine your parent/child/wife/husband was no well and your work told everybody about it

I love Alfredo he’s the best striker we have had since Jelly but we need to be able to go forward without him, the forward position is our Achilles heel at the moment but Defoe should have no excuses today he’s played and scored against better. Let’s take it to these bastards tonight

Just now, NixonRFC said:

If his mum isn't well its got fuck all to do with me you or any cunt else, imagine your parent/child/wife/husband was no well and your work told everybody about it

The club doesn't have to say what is wrong - but they can say "A leave of absence "

4 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

They could say he has a personal issue and has went back to Colombia. They don't need to give details. I agree with blue viking the club needs to tell us something.

Archived