Ryan kent

GOAT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A point that summed it all up for me tonight, we’re chasing a goal and barasic passes to him and then Overlaps him looking for a pass down the wing, Kent instead tries to take it passed two players looses the ball and gives away a foul in the process.

One of a ton of player the manager brought in who isn't good enough. 

We have spent a fortune on this Gerrard thing and here we are at the start of March with fuck all to play for yet again. 

We will never win a thing with him as manager, I'd place my house on it 

Just now, The Godfather said:

One of a ton of player the manager brought in who isn't good enough. 

We have spent a fortune on this Gerrard thing and here we are at the start of March with fuck all to play for yet again. 

We will never win a thing with him as manager, I'd place my house on it 

Ton of money on mccoist (relatively for the lower leagues) 

Modest sum of money initially on Warburton, which was put to good use initially. Proceeded to give him more money which he duly fucked 

Absolute shit ton of wasted money on caixinha which was a disaster from the word go. 

Flung shit tons of money at Gerrard and only marginally further forward in the sense of some success in Europe. 

Completely and utterly fucked it for a long time now. 

everyone was begging for him to be signed......he showed the other night and against celtic more than once that he can play. These games against other spl teams look congested and quick with no space. We need to find players to play in the spl ie battering ram up front and hammer thrower in the middle of the park....

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kent, Aribo and Ojo’s performances would have made Nicky Law blush.

Said it after shite result - we wont win any leagues with them in team.

Add in Arfield, Davis and the rest of the fucking muck midfielders and strikers we have.

The midfield is the worst part for me. It looked sharp, dynamic and confident for 6 months and it has been replaced by turgid, tepid and timid shite.

Kent's been largely phoning it in since the scum game, but he's symptomatic of a wider problem.

Archived