There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

Psychologically, that dressing room has a loser's mentality. The big players in the team continue to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle. Gerrard continues to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle, not having a clue how to change things or what to do. 

Technically there's absolutely no question these players are good enough but unfortunately mentally they're absolutely nowhere near it. Teams know they can get at us and our players go into their shells and stop taking responsibility and passing the buck on to others 

We're utterly fucked and there's no chance we are stopping 10 next year, we simply do not have the budget to make wholesale changes to this team to find players who might not be as good but have the right attitude and mentality. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want Gerrard to do well here with every fibre of my being, but I dont have anything in me that believes he can anymore. The Gerrard project is done. The club needs to pull the trigger now and give a new, experienced manager half a season to assess this squad and weed out the losers and the weak. I know we cant afford to, but that's what needs to happen.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Psychologically, that dressing room has a loser's mentality. The big players in the team continue to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle. Gerrard continues to fail to turn up when the game turns into a battle, not having a clue how to change things or what to do. 

Technically there's absolutely no question these players are good enough but unfortunately mentally they're absolutely nowhere near it. Teams know they can get at us and our players go into their shells and stop taking responsibility and passing the buck on to others 

We're utterly fucked and there's no chance we are stopping 10 next year, we simply do not have the budget to make wholesale changes to this team to find players who might not be as good but have the right attitude and mentality. 

Agree with most of that apart from , these players are good enough. 

Its blatantly obvious they are not and this manager has signed almost all of them.

Do you really want to give him more cash and let him go into a third year winning fuck all ?

I hope he has something lined up and is gone at the end of the season , because you are right , we dont have the cash to pay him and his backroom staff off........

Hard to disagree with that . 

On our day we're a match for anyone , but once getting ourselves into poll position we just seem to collapse . Frustrating , because I'd love to see tlb handle pressure if we could have just sustained top spot for a few weeks . 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Mentally feeble and not hungry enough to do anything to win.

I'd argue that other teams - complete dross like Hearts and other SPFL shite - "getting at us", and it being enough to stop us easily, shows a lack of technical skill too.

Shite that this happens on the brink of 10iar 

We won't change anything and next season will be another repeat because Gerrard won't get rid of a shitebag captain or his pointless loanees from his previous club. Our squad is riddled with losers and even our experiences winners like Davis have chucked it. 

Deep down everyone must know this project is flawed and ultimately fucked. We don't have the financial power to change it so no doubt we will be fed bullshit and slogans for next season when those cunts under a rodent have another free run at it. 

Maybe have a decent Europa campaign again but eh

2 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Mentally feeble and not hungry enough to do anything to win.

I'd argue that other teams - complete dross like Hearts and other SPFL shite - "getting at us", and it being enough to stop us easily, shows a lack of technical skill too.

Teams hsve always got at us, but previous managers set us up to be hard to beat and dangerous as well

433 is neither, gerrard asks his centre mids to defend the wide areas, the fullbacks to attack and his playmakers to sit and protect the centre halves

Its infuriating 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The tarriers will be Scottish footballs most successful team by the end of the next decade probably long before it 

And that's the real fear now. 

We do nothing and bring in more shitebags who chuck it after Christmas like the current crop of losers then the time it takes us to get back will be unthinkable. 

Genuinely think the club are clueless as in how to stop this from happening. 

Archived