There's no recovering from this

RangersMedia

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really want Gerrard to do well here with every fibre of my being, but I dont have anything in me that believes he can anymore. The Gerrard project is done. The club needs to pull the trigger now and give a new, experienced manager half a season to assess this squad and weed out the losers and the weak. I know we cant afford to, but that's what needs to happen.

we will never get anywhere till we buy some physical players all this nicey nicey tippy tappy stuff will get us nowhere  Scotland is a different league where every cunt wants to beat us and we have to fight fire with fire  the 2 killie midfielders dicker and power are a pair of dirty bastards  but how I wish we had players like them who could put their foot in and battle the opposition  not pansies like we have

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

When Arfield went off and he turned to fucking Ojo again it just showed how blind Gerrard is. 

Same dire mistakes made over and over. 

I called for change last week and nothing has changed. In fact it’s been reaffirmed.

I shouldn’t have been shocked but I couldn’t believe when I saw that useless prick take his top off. 
Gerrard got what he deserved - just that he’s fucked us all over in the process 

Just now, billscott said:

we will never get anywhere till we buy some physical players all this nicey nicey tippy tappy stuff will get us nowhere  Scotland is a different league where every cunt wants to beat us and we have to fight fire with fire  the 2 killie midfielders dicker and power are a pair of dirty bastards  but how I wish we had players like them who could put their foot in and battle the opposition  not pansies like we have

Even the players we have who you think might be able to put the foot in are pish. Jack ends up injuring himself trying to put in a challenge 

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

When Arfield went off and he turned to fucking Ojo again it just showed how blind Gerrard is. 

Same dire mistakes made over and over. 

I called for change last week and nothing has changed. In fact it’s been reaffirmed.

In a sleeves rolled up type of game, how the fuck Ojo was the first sub is beyond embarrassing 

15 minutes ago, Trialist said:

That is a definite possibility.

Blame. SDM for this. He placed the club in a position of vulnerability and the truth is we have never recovered.

As in another thread, away back to your village, idiot.

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

A couple of leaders in key positions can completely change the mentality of a team. A dominant centre back and centre midfielder who can drive the team forward would make us a completely different unit

Thing is he saw Hellander as a dominant CB who cost the best part of 3 million quid. 

Davis was the midfielder to drive us on with Aribo. 

None of these things have worked. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is he saw Hellander as a dominant CB who cost the best part of 3 million quid. 

Davis was the midfielder to drive us on with Aribo. 

None of these things have worked. 

Davis has never been that box-to-box all action guy though. He’s always been a bit soft.

Helander was definitely a big part of his plans but doesn’t look any better than the others we have at the position. 

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Even the players we have who you think might be able to put the foot in are pish. Jack ends up injuring himself trying to put in a challenge 

Most overrated player I’ve seen in ages.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck sake, that post match interview indicates he's going to walk

Really?

Not seen it yet.

Big 7 days next month which may render his position untenable, if results go the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Davis has never been that box-to-box all action guy though. He’s always been a bit soft.

Helander was definitely a big part of his plans but doesn’t look any better than the others we have at the position. 

There's a reason Walter played him RM a lot of the time 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We badly miss someone like mccrorie in the middle

This is the thing, Gerrard doesn't rate him because he can't pass a ball and instead puts Davis as our sitting midfielder who can't get about the pitch and break up play etc. No fucking point to playing guys who pass a ball if 1) you have no foothold in a game and 2) those ball playing midfielders have shown fuck all to suggest they can actually play the ball 

Just now, HG5 said:

Really?

Not seen it yet.

Big 7 days next month which may render his position untenable, if results go the wrong way.

Didn't go into the dressing room as he felt it wasn't the right time. Discussed with his staff instead. Looked livid. Said he has a lot of thinking to do over the next few hours. Accepted nothing from 6 chances to win a trophy, albeit the league not over isn't acceptable.

He's gone imo unless he can be convinced otherwise.

Archived