Gerrards a Shitebag - post match reaction

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s many things, but Shitebag isn’t one of them.  

Not seeing this dressing room full of leaders.

For all the last two months have been a complete let down. If he was to walk away before the split I think he would be finished in management.  He should be looking forward and learning from defe

Posted Images

Critical of him and want him gone but got to say that's about as blunt/honest as he could've been

Think the part with him saying he's going to have a right good think over the next few hours...hinting towards him possibly walking?

He knows today that the season is done, only thing keeping him here is the Bayer Leverkusen game.

HG5, Bad Robot, Sparkle and 1 other like this
Just now, Revolt said:

Manager canny get a reaction out of the players once they are on the pitch and in a deep place, 1-0 down 60 mins gone.

For that you need a real leader/captain on the park to drag the players through the wars and get a result.

Something which we are so clearly lacking 😕

For someone who was such a leader on the park, how can he not identify one for this team? 

Can't fault  his decision to avoid the dressing room after the game. After watching a real weak insipid performance I am not sure what would be gained by going through them other than perhaps making yourself feel better. Anyway he is as much to blame as anyone he picks the team the tactics and makes changes within the game. When I saw Ojo coming on for Arfield you know it's not going to end well.

hammer93 and STEPPS BOY like this
2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

For someone who was such a leader on the park, how can he not identify one for this team? 

Indeed !

I think because of the results up to christmas he thought we could get by without one.... its only when you are dragged to very uncomfortable places away from home it exposes the lack of leadership :/ 

By not signing a true captain in winter transfer window we have been found out sadly

Don’t think in my life I have ever seen a Rangers team in the last chance saloon as far as winning a trophy goes giving so little effort. That is shameful and the manager has to take the wrap. He has in my opinion 100% lost the dressing room. Not one player tried for him tonight. Time is up. Not just him though, most of those players too. Serial losers barring a couple of them. 

bornabear and HG5 like this
10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He’s many things, but Shitebag isn’t one of them.

Dunno..

Scared to drop certain players despite their performances throughout the season.

Continually fails to call out referees, even after Clancys shocker at Parkhead.

This isn’t the first time he’s mentioned not challenging the players after gutless performances.

If he’s not a shitebag then he’s 100% clueless in any form of management.

HG5 likes this
4 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

He won't walk- his dream of managing Liverpool mean he will hang on til he gets some success- Europe might be enough. As previous posters have said, we ain't punting him either. Hate to think the cost of getting rid of him alone, never mind his team.

Yep, extended and improved contract awarded for winning nothing and in reality he hasn't got a fucking chance of managing Liverpool.

HG5 and Ladytonbear like this