Gerrards a Shitebag - post match reaction

scottyc06

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitebag??? Wtf does anybody who thinks this expect him to do? A Neil Lennon at hibs and go and roast every one of them?
He’s far too professional for that, he’d maybe give every one of them their character then say good luck with your careers ya fucking bunch of nobody’s I'm out of here..but that would only leave us in a worse position, what manager would touch us if he did? 

gerrard has flaws, some of them will lose us games but the players carry the can for the problems we have, I’d be disgusted if we got rid of Gerrard and kept these players in the hope some other manager can do anything with these serial losers

5 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

It's like a scripted mantra now. He watches that like the rest of us, sees players who can't even take the personal responsiblity to challenge Steven Naismith for headers, but somehow they're all captains.

Just watched Gerrard say the team looks like the team before he came in. After 2 years and fuck knows how much money he has achieved absolutely fuck all. 

Anyone else and he would be sacked.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just watched Gerrard say the team looks like the team before he came in. After 2 years and fuck knows how much money he has achieved absolutely fuck all. 

Anyone else and he would be sacked.

Sorry where did he say that.   Just watched again mate sorry. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Tbf, I think he’s saying they’re a team of leaders when they want to be ie. Wednesday night. 

Yeah, I did pick that part up on a second listen. I hope it's some kind of recognition that it's a useless trait that will do us and him no good.

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Shitebag??? Wtf does anybody who thinks this expect him to do? A Neil Lennon at hibs and go and roast every one of them?
He’s far too professional for that, he’d maybe give every one of them their character then say good luck with your careers ya fucking bunch of nobody’s I'm out of here..but that would only leave us in a worse position, what manager would touch us if he did? 

gerrard has flaws, some of them will lose us games but the players carry the can for the problems we have, I’d be disgusted if we got rid of Gerrard and kept these players in the hope some other manager can do anything with these serial losers

To be fair he just did roast everyone of them in the RTV interview. 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Most of them are his players and Tavernier will never lift a major trophy as Rangers captain. I’ve said it before on here and I’m saying it again. 

Don’t give a fuck who gets upset with this, there are many other better managers in this league in terms of tactics. If we’re keeping him which really we have to financially he better got shot of his backroom team and get on the phone to Tommy Wright and persuade him to come in as his No2 

Looks a man who’s seriously wounded. It’s a shame he’s not in there taking that frustration out on the squad.

I think it says everything that not one of them ‘ghosts’ have came out to speak. No doubt after a 2-1 win next Wednesday they’ll all be on social media thanking us for the wonderful support.

Cowards.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s done, the “after giving them 2 years of everything him and his staff have and we get that” part. 
He’s away as soon as Leverkusen knock us out. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he's away before that mate. The telling thing was him going to have a conversation with his staff before the players, he know's its time to go

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

To be fair he just did roast everyone of them in the RTV interview. 

The team for the next game will be interesting.  If he just picks the same players who keep letting the team down, then what's the point of having a go at them and acting all disappointed when everyone knows they're not good enough.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If any cunt thinks a new manager is gonna turn this lot into winners then they’re mad. Not enough guts and quality for the SPL with this bunch. 

We're out of everything here anyway - all a new manager gets to do is find out how shite some of the players are and suffer the indignity of the scum lawding it.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

The team for the next game will be interesting.  If he just picks the same players who keep letting the team down, then what's the point of having a go at them and acting all disappointed when everyone knows they're not good enough.

He doesn’t have much option the squad is poor. Unless he is going to play the development team. 

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he's away before that mate. The telling thing was him going to have a conversation with his staff before the players, he know's its time to go

Sounds like it, I think he wants to see out the Euro run, he has got us this far he deserves to see it to the end. 

Archived