Gerrards a Shitebag - post match reaction

scottyc06

10 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Gerrard is the best thing that has happened to our club in the last 8 years.

A shitebag, he most definitely is not.

Who do you want to replace him? Eck? Walter? Super?  Get yourself back in reality, mate. Gerrard is going nowhere until we have won 55.

Wow

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

RTV interview is far more telling mate. 
He sounds like a man that is going to resign. 

I think it will be for the best mate, but I am also gutted it has not worked for him and us.

I would loved for him to win us 55, it is just not working unfortunately. ☹️

Same shite as we played with warburton, mcgregor passing to goldson in the 6 yard box to tav to hit it out

meanwhile hearts punt it up and we struggle like fuck it's not fucking rocket science

i wonder if he will throw edmundson under the bus like Katic , no chance

3 in midfield , outnumbered in every game

greg Stewart leading the line , Jesus fuck

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Critical of him and want him gone but got to say that's about as blunt/honest as he could've been

Think the part with him saying he's going to have a right good think over the next few hours...hinting towards him possibly walking?

He knows today that the season is done, only thing keeping him here is the Bayer Leverkusen game.

gone where? he signed a four year contract, i said at start its a big job and job thats going to take time, if he doest stop it next year he goes.  we have has to come a long way and we dont have the money. 

I think he's just being honest. He's basically saying what most of us are saying. One week we are incredible, the next week we are dreadful. We are all just totally scunnered by it all.

It's too simplistic to purely blame Gerrard's inexperience, as well as his tactics etc. Take tactics, formations away there is no excusing the performances of some of our players. Our 11, and that 11 should always be performing and bettering a Hearts team of that level. Of course Gerrard has to shoulder a large part of the blame but he acknowledges and accepts the blame. 

It's incredibly difficult to justify the majority of a lot of our players performances.

He looks lost, stunned, dismayed. A bit how I feel to be honest. I honestly don't know the answers. 

2 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Europe was never his aim though. We are punching in Europe and playing surprisingly  very well.

Gerrard's aim was always to win something domestically with his eyes on the league.

He has failed in doing so and that may be the reason he will walk. 

The 6 attempts and 6 failures he talked about, was also very telling, he was brought here to win things he hasn’t done it and no one needs to tell him. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

gone where? he signed a four year contract, i said at start its a big job and job thats going to take time, if he doest stop it next year he goes.  we have has to come a long way and we dont have the money. 

In a years time if we're still sitting in the same position he'll have 2 years on his contract and we don't have the money...

He won't get sacked, the board won't do that to him (I dont think) but personally think he'll resign in the next few days.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was at Hampden that day against the tarriers and that was more than enough for me. :happy: 

I was at tynecastle tonight and that's more than enough for me

fans at the end even fighting each other

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

So you wanna watch that pish for another season then when we watch them lift 10 we sat "ah well Gerrard didny work out'?

Rangers are a team built for winners.

We are judged on winning our domestic trophies and Europe is a bonus.

It has never been the other way round. 

I would rather have lost to Braga and beat Hearts.

Are we supposed to look forward to beating Leverkusen and getting pumped in Scotland by dugmeat?

We have a team of serial losers thinking it’s acceptable as long as we are still in Europe. 

Not for fucking me it isn’t. Sickened doesn’t cover this shit.

Many defeatists out tonight, wanting Gerrard gone. Its not the correct course of action at this time. He is our best chance at stopping 10iar and getting a league title. He needs backed again this summer. After that then i will join the group wanting him gone. 

14 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He wants the Liverpool job and turning us into winners would elevate his chances there once Klopp leaves but if he keep failing like tonight he's no fucking chance.  Honestly, any decent English top tier club comes looking for a manager and he'll jump ship.

We don’t have enough decent players to step in when our ‘decent players’ are not at the races. Far too often though are our ‘decent players’ not at the races. 

I genuinely believe Gerrard is the right man to take the club forward but he needs to add real quality to this squad, they’re simply not good enough. 

Gerrard biggest mistake was not signing a proper captain and giving the armband to Tavernier he has neither the mental toughness or ambition to drive us forward as a unit. And needs to be removed from the captains position. Make McGregor team captain till we can sign a player who will take no shit and not be afraid to bang heads together. I know the days of singing the butchers Goughs and Roberts have gone. But there has to be someone out there who can be a leader off and on the park. 

over to you scouts that has to be our priority signing for next season 

28 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So you wanna watch that pish for another season then when we watch them lift 10 we sat "ah well Gerrard didny work out'?

i said from start it was massive job,  look what he took on and how far they where in front ffs. who would turn us around? we have no money ffs. 

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

Dunno..

Scared to drop certain players despite their performances throughout the season.

Continually fails to call out referees, even after Clancys shocker at Parkhead.

This isn’t the first time he’s mentioned not challenging the players after gutless performances.

If he’s not a shitebag then he’s 100% clueless in any form of management.

He called out refs in his 1st season- I fact in his 1st game while talking about a morelos red card.

Archived