Gerrards a Shitebag - post match reaction

scottyc06

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

He certainly brings a certain a bit of class but he’s never won a league title before, that takes a certain mentality.

I don’t see Walter, JW or Mr Struth saying I’ve not been in to see the players yet - I see them saying I’ve been in and I’ve chucked a telly at them, kicked the shit out the captain and sent the rest of them to play in the the reserves, they’ll be lapping dunes come Monday muttering ‘I am Rangers’ in their sleep! Fuck being second, fuck not being first!

And, by the way, not reporting in on time for training- you can spend the rest of your contract sitting in the stand until you beg forgiveness from us and we choose to forgive you. There’s no love like our love but there’s no hate like we can hate.

And, we’re not Liverpool that can go 30 years between titles, 9 is the max now so shape up or ship the fuck out!

Post of the night 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said before...his only sole interest lately has been Europe...beggars belief that he wouldn't want a Domestic trophy over Europe. There's no way we are winning that against the other last 15 up for the challenge. If we do, it would be the biggest miracle since the conception of jesus. Fact. 

I think he is raging and contaning it. It is probably dawning on him that the players are up for glamour ties but not the blood and snotters of the Scottish Cup or league. We need a growler like Terry Hurlock or Razor Ruddock in that team. Someone who scares the shite out of our players if they don't perform while they are on the park. He needs to find a monster.

I think he’s probably rifled through the players a few times this season and has never had a reaction. So fuck them, let them talk to themselves. 
Most of us have grown up with Rangers teams that would rip each other apart in the dressing room after a bad result. Guys like Ian Ferguson, Barry Ferguson, Bomber, Durrant.. even McCoist was known for it. Standards should be set by the leaders in the group, not just the manager. Can anyone think of these guys doing anything other than sitting with their thumbs up their arses?  We don’t seem to have anyone that would run through brick walls for the cause...and we have someone like Docherty on loan at Hibs, a young Rangers man, and he’s ripping it up for them. He haS to get a chance next year.

Personally I hope Gerrard stays, but I think he must be questioning his approach and style, and if he does stay It will be interesting to see how he adapts.

We have too many players hiding, players that are not happy if it doesn't play to their game.

Greegsy is the only one out there that is showing any passion, Davis and Arfield know what it is about, but don't seem to show any passion, and their form is shite. The other guys just don't get it, and are happy playing for teams that sit middle of the table, only to turn up against big teams.

Out of our whole midfield and defence, their is only a few that I would keep, and see as battlers.

Archived