RTV's Gerrard reaction

Redwhiteandblue

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

One player in particular who owes our manager a massive apology is Davis. 

His effort, desire, commitment and application tonight was absolutely shameful. Disgraceful. 

And this from a player who supposedly "knows what it's all about". He has taken liberties tonight. 

Looks at Davis and Arfield compared to the end of last season, they are a shadow of that, although Arfield has got a couple of goals lately. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's absolute shite.

I'm also sick to fuck of people downplaying the achievements in Europe. Taken us from the qualifiers to the last 16, beat a number of very good clubs along the way, and must have earnt near enough the same for the club from Europe over the past 2 seasons than he's spent on transfer fees.

We're so close to cracking it with Gerrard, if he doesn't walk from today and is given next season he can stop them.

Do you not remember we used to call the UEFA CUP  (Europa league these days) the losers cup? 

Our aim at the start of every season used to be to get to the last 16 of the champions league. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's absolute shite.

I'm also sick to fuck of people downplaying the achievements in Europe. Taken us from the qualifiers to the last 16, beat a number of very good clubs along the way, and must have earnt near enough the same for the club from Europe over the past 2 seasons than he's spent on transfer fees.

We're so close to cracking it with Gerrard, if he doesn't walk from today and is given next season he can stop them.

You've literally bought into the Gerrard project so much it's untrue.

His achievements in Europe have been brilliant, anyone downplaying those is an idiot but he wasn't brought in to do a job in Europe, he was brought in to win things domestically & he has failed.

So far in 2 years his achievements have been a few victories over the taigs & a cup final, that's it. He's been put out of cups early by piss poor Aberdeen/Hearts sides, has bottled it at the same time of the season twice & has spent a fortune relative to all previous managers in the last 10 years.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's absolute shite.

So close yet so far away, European football is the icing on the cake atm domestically he is being bested by Lennon, failed Hibs and Bolton manager, I ache for Gerrard to succeed I really do as it will make us all so fuckin happy but atm its not in the post.

I know this is mental and tin hat about to go on here but..........

If Stevie is still here for the next game we as fans as hard as it will be need to put our arm round him and give him our support.

If the players are not playing for him and he bins half the first team we need to make him understand that we trust and support him and his staff.

The Guy is a winner i believe it in my heart......he needs a bit more time and our backing

By fuck this ship is out the harbour and we are in fucking stormy water. We need someone to put the hand on the ships tiller and steer us out the storm.

I still think SG can do this but some of these players need to walk the fucking plank!

6 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Who then? 

Everyone who wants him out fails to come up with a name to replace him. 

Said before we signed him we should have got Nigel Pearson and got ridiculed on here by the experts.

Guy takes no bullshit from nobody and would have been a great choice.

Liverpools first loss this season , guess who against ........

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The job is too big for him at this stage in his career. 

I wish we would stop getting rookie managers who will make mistakes. We need a manager who has been there and done it. 

We have had almost the same amount of managers in the last 8 years as we had in the previous 140 years. 

Bollocks.

its too big for the players.

Have a clear out and we go again.

Gerrard quitting now will set us back 2 years minimum 

I believe Gerrard is the man to take us forward 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Not for me. I’m done with Morelos. If there was no genuine reason for him not appearing back then he can fuck off. 
patience was wearing thin with him anyway 

Need more of this approach! 

The backing he has had from the fans through thick n thin he he repays us with this? 

Bench him n stick with a real pro like Defoe for the rest of the season!

When we qualified for last 32 at ibrox and the full time whistle went that was the first signs that Morelos only cares about Morelos, down the tunnel sulking.

Then stupidity at Motherwell.

Old firm dive!

Various dives misses n moods over last 2 months.

Booking to miss Braga 2nd leg

Today was the final straw.

But it will be ALFREDO!!! ALFREDO!! You hear next time at ibrox

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do you not remember we used to call the UEFA CUP  (Europa league these days) the losers cup? 

Our aim at the start of every season used to be to get to the last 16 of the champions league. 

How standards have sadly slipped.

A bit of respect  for our manager wouldn't go amiss. 

Multi-millionaire. Doesn't need the money. Living away from his family.  Missing his son growing up. Putting in all the hours under the sun. Wants success for the fans - it's why he came here. He's hurting as much as any of us. 

Show some respect. 

Just now, tomger said:

Wont happen 

I know. 

We need someone like him though. 

Gerrard seems like he could be a top manager one day. We shouldn't be his training club though. 

We're fucking Rangers. We've won more trophies than any other club in the world and we done that with only 14 managers.  

We're turning into a has been team and a lot of folk seem to not give a shit. 

4 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Need more of this approach! 

The backing he has had from the fans through thick n thin he he repays us with this? 

Bench him n stick with a real pro like Defoe for the rest of the season!

When we qualified for last 32 at ibrox and the full time whistle went that was the first signs that Morelos only cares about Morelos, down the tunnel sulking.

Then stupidity at Motherwell.

Old firm dive!

Various dives misses n moods over last 2 months.

Booking to miss Braga 2nd leg

Today was the final straw.

But it will be ALFREDO!!! ALFREDO!! You hear next time at ibrox

Last chance of a trophy and our superstar 30 million pound( aye right)  striker can’t be arsed with it 

fucking waster 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

A bit of respect  for our manager wouldn't go amiss. 

Multi-millionaire. Doesn't need the money. Living away from his family. Putting in all the hours under the sun. Wants success for the fans - it's why he came here. He's hurting as much as any of us. 

Show some respect. 

:lol: 

Take your tongue out his arse mate.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

You've literally bought into the Gerrard project so much it's untrue.

His achievements in Europe have been brilliant, anyone downplaying those is an idiot but he wasn't brought in to do a job in Europe, he was brought in for to win things domestically & he has failed.

So far in 2 years his achievements have been a few victories over the taigs & a cup final, that's it. He's been put out of cups early by piss poor Aberdeen/Hearts sides, has bottled it at the same time of the season twice & has spent a fortune relative to all previous managers in the last 10 years.

I'll agree with that. 

But it's not blind faith. I said in one of the other threads that the main reason is because when we're good, like in the last couple against the scum and recently in Europe, we're unbelievably good. At times better from a footballing point of view than anything since Advocaat. None of the previous managers of the last 10 years have come close to that.

Added to that is Gerrard the man. He's a fucking leader who gets us, the like of which we've only had in Souness and Walter in 40 years, and I desperately want him to succeed at this club to become a legend like those two. 

7 minutes ago, Trialist said:

Bollocks.

its too big for the players.

Have a clear out and we go again.

Gerrard quitting now will set us back 2 years minimum 

I believe Gerrard is the man to take us forward 

Gerrard has just admitted that he has taken us nowhere in the 2 years he has been here so i don't see how it would set us back 2 years? We're already back there according to the man himself. 

8 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I know this is mental and tin hat about to go on here but..........

If Stevie is still here for the next game we as fans as hard as it will be need to put our arm round him and give him our support.

If the players are not playing for him and he bins half the first team we need to make him understand that we trust and support him and his staff.

The Guy is a winner i believe it in my heart......he needs a bit more time and our backing

By fuck this ship is out the harbour and we are in fucking stormy water. We need someone to put the hand on the ships tiller and steer us out the storm.

I still think SG can do this but some of these players need to walk the fucking plank!

That won't happen, but would be the type of thing that separates good supporters from great supporters and I'd be all in favour of it.

Archived