Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

And that's our biggest problem, too many in here and our fan base in general are happy to big up the scums player values whilst all along conto ually put down our won players values and that's before we look at what the press continually do to our players. 

Games a bogey when our fan base are happy to take 2/3/4 or 5 m whatever for Morelos while lauding the fact those cunts rake in stupid money for their own players. Fuck I've even seen Alfie take abuse and the sole reason our season has hit the shitters

It's disgraceful and beyond a joke mate.

Any cunt dare suggest we should be looking at greater or equal to £1 million for a fringe player like Docherty and a handful immediately shoot it down with "he's not worth £100,000" or similar.

Cunts still trapped in a time warp where £2.2 million buys you Brian Laudrup.  

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's disgraceful and beyond a joke mate.

Any cunt dare suggest we should be looking at greater or equal to £1 million for a fringe player like Docherty and a handful immediately shoot it down with "he's not worth £100,000" or similar.

Cunts still trapped in a time warp where £2.2 million buys you Brian Laudrup.  

Theres also the issue of club finances, like it or not, them posting accounts with cash in the bank while we post accounts detailing how we need a 10mill gap plug means teams will never offer us full value for our players

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

The board will be quite happy with Gerrard given how much money the run in Europe has given them.

He’s been absolutely outstanding for the Business and as the face of our club.

Our profile has improved ten-fold with him as manager.

26 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That will only go on for so long with the fanbase, we are starved of success on the park, fuck profile i want a trophy

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That will only go on for so long with the fanbase, we are starved of success on the park, fuck profile i want a trophy

I  absolutely get the football side of it was just saying business wise he’s been exceptional for club.

46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Great commercial decision I said this at the time.

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think everyone misinterpreted what he originally said and unless my ears deceived me when listenng to the box, in between the screaming of my young uns, did he just say Alfredo is off in the summer?

Did who say what?? :huh:

6 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

The game was 2 days ago. Gerrard gave an interview which I believe has been misinterpreted.

Nevertheless he has not denied that he is considering his position. 

48 hours will be up at 730pm tonight.

Is he at training or at least The Training Centre today ?

Walter or Souness would have been in that dressing room after the match and singed the paintwork.  To totally ignore  the players was wrong in my opinion.

In saying the above I think maybe a 48 hour cooling off period was right.

I hope he has a few 1 2 1s soon with individual players and explains that their Rangers careers are under review.

We have come a long way but not as far as I had hoped. 

Difference us, we have a dressing room of Nancy's, Rticky tacky English academy players who are more concerned about there image and Instagram.

Back then Walter does his thing, up steps Goughie when Walter leaves n tells them how it is, maybe a few fisticuffs also. Then back to business.

Not in this modern time sadly, tavernier has nt got authority or that type. McGregor would be my captain  to end of season, only one wi any bottle and aggression to grab players by the throat and rattle a few cages.

Archived