Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Costs money to remove contract to 2024 would need to walk 

Hopefully he values his reputation and doesn't let it get to the ugly stage. 

As a successful player who's played under several managers he will know there is no way back now. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Gardening leave until the Summer and then he’ll pick up a job in the Championship I reckon.

Aye and he can become a hero getting Huddersfield to the playoffs.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

The players are cunts. Robbing us. Would only keep a few like Shagger, Aribo, Kent, Hagi, and Morelos, Edmunson, and Kamberi if possible. Time to get real and get quality in. 

Why the fuck would you keep that little bottler upfront never win anything with a man who misses like him

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The players are cunts. Robbing us. Would only keep a few like Shagger, Aribo, Kent, Hagi, and Morelos, Edmunson, and Kamberi if possible. Time to get real and get quality in. 

Morelos is part of the problem. He's done and it shows.

20 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why the fuck would you keep that little bottler upfront never win anything with a man who misses like him

That wee bottler will score a barrowload of goals with proper service. The service has been in decline and also the officiating costing us too. That’s why the fuck I would keep the little bottler mate! 

That wee bottler will score a barrowload of goals with proper service. The service has been in decline and also the officiating costing us too. That’s why the fuck I would keep the little bottler mate! 

Your a clown he misses sitters every game you wont win with a striker like that. Fucking blaming the refs for his misses

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Your a clown he misses sitters every game you wont win with a striker like that. Fucking blaming the refs for his misses

How many goals has he scored this season? Am blaming the refs for bad calls. Don’t deny it. 2 good goals already called off this year for bad calls. Do you actually watch games?  Also, don’t call me a clown. Are you 15 years old? 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s all opinions mate. The team tanked for some reason. Alfie is not a shite striker but for some reason the support has dried up to him from the midfield. 

He again missed a couple sitters tonight. Not his fault that we lost, but simply misses too many. Not good enough. To much baggage and damaged goods. Can't be trusted. He's done with the club and the club him.

We need fresh and better, all the baggage has to go and that is a fair few. It doesn't make them all bad players, but this is not the club for them.

How many goals has he scored this season? Am blaming the refs for bad calls. Don’t deny it. 2 good goals already called off this year for bad calls. Do you actually watch games?  Also, don’t call me a clown. Are you 15 years old? 

29, 1 since boxing day. Missed an incredible amount of sitters at crucial times all season.

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Spot on 👍

I was shocked Hearts won last night because usually when any of these teams beat us they go through the motions in the next game. 

Hearts played well last night I thought much better than our dire performance tonight.

Archived