Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomger said:

Never win the league with him at the back 

Looking like another Tav .Good at times  

Yet when it comes down to it  in the crunch games .A loser 

He gets rest of this season to prove himself .He better help us get to at least the QF for me to even change my mind 

21 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Imo 2 of the players that actually give a fuck are now injured (Jack & Arfield). The bulk of the others are serial losers and will cost the gaffer his job.

Im sad because i liked Gerrard and he has a lot going for him, but hes made mistakes and i dont think  our current squad of bottlers will deliver for him/us.

Totally agree

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He gets rest of this season to prove himself .He better help us get to at least the QF for me to even change my mind 

He's a big inconsistent dumpling 

Sick of it

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He's had his chance no more for me. As I said earlier I would rather for the rest of the season, use youth and players we know will be here next year. Rather than duds who have failed us.

100% the players fault since the break , if they were still playing to the same level I’m pretty sure the system that got us to the top of the league dominating them on the way and the last 16 of the Europa league could fucking beat ST Johnstone 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

100% the players fault since the break , if they were still playing to the same level I’m pretty sure thevsystem that got us to the top of the league dominating them on the way and the last 16 of the Europa league could fucking beat ST Johnstone 

The level of player we have should be hammering the dross in this league regardless of formation or tactics mate.

The players have let the gaffer down badly.

5 minutes ago, tomger said:

He's had his chance no more for me. As I said earlier I would rather for the rest of the season, use youth and players we know will be here next year. Rather than duds who have failed us.

Spot on

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

100% the players fault since the break , if they were still playing to the same level I’m pretty sure thevsystem that got us to the top of the league dominating them on the way and the last 16 of the Europa league could fucking beat ST Johnstone 

Nail head 

I really cannot see S G managing this lot of players to any success now, yes for some reason they and him have done well in Europe, but it has been a disaster since we started back in Jan with domestic league and cup games, after us all thinking on the 29th Dec we were in with a chance of 55. 

So disappointed tonight that our season has ended in Feb ffs, the run in Europe has brought in money and we all enjoyed Wed night, but any Rangers manager has to compete for the league and win cups, for two seasons that has not happened. I think it is best he goes now and let us plan for next season asap. 

I will add, I so much wanted it to work for Stevie but it is clearly not going to happen unfortunately.  ☹️

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I just hope he is planing for his summer transfer activity and get rid of the deadwood. 

Firstly, i hope he is  ot here in summer.

However , how can we buy players without selling Morelos? 

Gerrard brings in players,, then gives them about 2 games and if they don't hit the mark they rot.

Who is going to buy Stewart  Davis  Arfield, Barker etc. We are stuck paying the dross he brought in. We cant keep these guys on the books and bring in more.

35 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

One thing I’d say is that if SG does resign, as I think he will, even though the past few weeks have been horrific domestically, he’s undoubtedly left us a stronger, more attractive proposition for other managers than when he agreed to take the job.

The successes in Europe show those on the outside that there is some talent there and perhaps some managers looking in would see the mistakes SG’s made and think ‘I can improve them’. 

Hopefully once SG has had a think. He'll get a head start on who is good enough both physically and mentally to battle it out it the Domestic league, the European side of his management has been a great success. 

Maybe the answer is we need two teams one for European and one for domestic football. What ever SG decides having a chance in this league will take the club backing up the manager on the officiating of games and a team that has battle fever.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Firstly, i hope he is  ot here in summer.

However , how can we buy players without selling Morelos? 

Gerrard brings in players,, then gives them about 2 games and if they don't hit the mark they rot.

Who is going to buy Stewart  Davis  Arfield, Barker etc. We are stuck paying the dross he brought in. We cant keep these guys on the books and bring in more.

The Morelos, Goldson, Kamara and Barisic money should help fund our summer transfer budget. Arfield and Davis can do one. Get them off the books. 

The difference this summer is that we have assets we can cash in on. It will make a big difference. And that is the model we need to work to. 

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If Gerrard walks I honestly have no idea where or who we turn to next. We better hope Ross Wilson has some sort of ace that he can pull out from up his sleeve.

I'd imagine at this point they at least have an idea of a shortlist to replace him. Who knows if any of then will be any good, but surely they must at least be preparing for it?

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The Morelos, Goldson, Kamara and Barisic money should help fund our summer transfer budget. Arfield and Davis can do one. Get them off the books. 

You think Juve will give us good money for Kamara?

Wonder how many teams will want that top class striker we have who has just been dropped from a huge cup qaurter final for indicipline?

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

8weeks ago Gerrard and his squad got a fantastic victory v them. Now its imo highly likely he's for the off.

Gutted how its all turned out.

Its a sore one.

Hope he stays on but get the impression in the next couple of days after the dust has settled he will announce his departure.

Fucking devastating tbh as he's hurting big time like the rest of us.

The players have let him down badly 😔

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I really cannot see S G managing this lot of players to any success now, yes for some reason they and him have done well in Europe, but it has been a disaster since we started back in Jan with domestic league and cup games, after us all thinking on the 29th Dec we were in with a chance of 55. 

So disappointed tonight that our season has ended in Feb ffs, the run in Europe has brought in money and we all enjoyed Wed night, but any Rangers manager has to compete for the league and win cups, for two seasons that has not happened. I think it is best he goes now and let us plan for next season asap. 

I will add, I so much wanted it to work for Stevie but it is clearly not going to happen unfortunately.  ☹️

This in a nutshell mate. It is what all Rangers managers are judged on. The fact we've only managed 1 final in 4 attempts isn't good enough. Especially when it's the same kind of teams knocking us out. 

The European run has been great and it gave us a lot of hope. However it's a different environment. It suits our squad playing more technical sides who come out and play. 

In our league but 9 times out of 10 you need to battle. Your facing hammer throwers and men behind the ball. This is where our side is lacking. When sides get physical (certainly helped by officials who let them away with it ) they go into hiding. 

If Gerrard stays or a new manager comes in. That's got to be the first thing addressed. Add players with steel who can get stuck in when the pressure is on. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Hopefully once SG has had a think. He'll get a head start on who is good enough both physically and mentally to battle it out it the Domestic league, the European side of his management has been a great success. 

Maybe the answer is we need two teams one for European and one for domestic football. What ever SG decides having a chance in this league will take the club backing up the manager on the officiating of games and a team that has battle fever.

Gerrard had had near enough 2 seasons to figure it out and yet hasn't got it. Hes not the guy who can figure this out for us domestically when players only turn up for the big euro nights or old firm matches.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You think Juve will give us good money for Kamara?

Wonder how many teams will want that top class striker we have who has just been dropped from a huge cup qaurter final for indicipline?

We will get more money in from the sale of players this summer than we have ever got for years. That's the point. 

Archived