Greg Stewart

ElBufalo20

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hounded like fuck earlier this season due to disagreeing with people who called him a game changer, worth a starting place, do a job for us blah blah, people even bring up previous threads of mine in an attempt to have cheap digs

End of the day this "game changer" is utter dung 

Don't have anything against the guy. Wouldn't have signed him in the summer and don't particularly rate him - but he's a scapegoat tonight.

Morelos' behaviour throws him under the bus and our tactical inflexibility does too. There's no way he should be starting that game up top on his own - he isn't good enough and I don't think it suits his style of play either. 

Was a strange signing from the start.

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Never rated him yet people on here want him to play.

He’s fine when we’re 4-0 up at Ibrox and comes on but apart from that doesn’t add anything.

They sure did and he had his chance today to prove he was, as we all believed, shite.

I think at Ibrox with 10 men behind the ball he can be a useful squad player to have. Was it Aberdeen 5-0 where he looked good? However, Hearts away is not a place I would generally be starting him. With Morelos, Kamberi (and Defoe) being unavailable though we didn't have much choice. 

He wasn't great but no one was.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

He’s brutal but stick a Hearts top on him tonight and play him against us and he probably scores. 
Even Stevie May scores against us 

That’s the benchmark of where we’re at.

Archived