Ross Wilson ???

BOWERS82

In there any chance the massive dip in form anything to do with his influence ??? Or is it just the weight of expectation on our players too heavy for some. ??

100% behind Gerrard and staff but still screaming out for a proper centre half and a change of formation with hagi playing a number 10 role. Just ma tuppence worth

52 minutes ago, TMB said:

You started the thread so you tell us.  What makes you believe Ross Wilson is responsible for the dip in form?

I don't think he is just asking if anyone else did ffs can't believe how Jekyll and Hyde the team are just looking for answer is all

43 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Nothing to do with Wilson but have no confidence that he will do anything positive for the club.Another Pedro type appointment.

Fuck all like a Pedro type appointment 😂😂 fuck you smoking 

Most of our first team squad cannot handle the pressure of trying to be winners. Also they are not up for the fight when the going gets tough against the so called smaller spl teams in short they are all fucking bottle merchants. and for a team like Rangers to have so many of them is a fucking disgrace. Throw in the manager being stubborn and not changing things when they are not working and sticking by these duds during the game or playing them in the next game and there lies our biggest problem. And it makes me fucking sick watching the players who play for the club I love capitulate so easily.

2 hours ago, BOWERS82 said:

In there any chance the massive dip in form anything to do with his influence ??? Or is it just the weight of expectation on our players too heavy for some. ??

100% behind Gerrard and staff but still screaming out for a proper centre half and a change of formation with hagi playing a number 10 role. Just ma tuppence worth

Your tuppence worth has just dipped to 1/2 p, keep on screaming though.

Q1 , no

Q2 ,yes

10 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Nothing to do with Wilson but have no confidence that he will do anything positive for the club.Another Pedro type appointment.

A top level resumé, including experience of Scottish football. That and he was born and bred here.

Pedro - a decent title in Mexico, the rest of his career mediocrity and obscurity.

I do see the parallels tbh

This is the best yet....

Seen people blame the coaches, the strips, Christian Daily, Gerrard's maws dug and even Jimmy Bell's haircut but blaming Ross Wilson somehow takes the biscuit.

Personally, i noticed our decline when Archie Mcpherson stopped commentating on our games. 

Fuck signing new players, bring back Opal Fruits and we will see 55.

It's just madness.

20 hours ago, BOWERS82 said:

His influence is exactly what is causing all the issues in my opinion! Its well known that Wilson has King's ear and he has been telling the manager who can and cant play. Gerrard wants to play Hagi in a number 10 role but Wilson wont let him.

There has also been widespread comments about how at training if someone isnt playing well Wilson will walk round the place shouting "hes sold" at players he doesnt like and it is upsetting them, which is why we had no passion/bottle against Hearts.

To make matters worse,  hes recently been on a scouting trip to China and he got someone infected with corona to sneeze into one of the wee mini/refillable aftershave spray bottles and hes threatning to spray them with corona if they dont comply!

Someone needs to take him down a peg or two before he not only ruins Rangers but kills half the country!!!

11 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Ross Wilson’s value will be seen come the summer.

way I am feeling now is let’s sell our gutless assets and rebuild with some leaders. Unfortunately winners are expensive so if RW does his job properly then he will bring some strong characters and leaders in.

How much does a winner cost? And what defines a winner?

Archived