Gerrard "This can't be Morelos FC"

Smile

3 hours ago, beararse said:

So goal stats now include goals incorrectly chopped off?

Wonder what Messi and Ronald will be thinking now that their non goals can be counted...... 🙂

As for ‘haters’, I don’t hate Morelos. I’m indifferent towards him.

Had he been able to screw the nut then I’d be his biggest fan, but he couldn’t, so I’m not.

You can't be that 'indifferent' toward Morelos when you're slating him. He was in the wrong and has been punished.

No, goals that are wrongly chalked off don't count but to listen to the mhedia you'd think he'd done nothing since the break,it's all part of their agenda.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

You don't think so?

I know they can't. 

They would need possession of the car to do it. Even then, they would probably at best only be able to find out what towers the sim cards pinged off of.

Depending upon the car, it would go between difficult to extremely difficult to hack its GPS system. 

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye she denied it plus the paper that mysteriously had the scoop on the story before anyone else. 
So nothing to do with him getting called a Black Bastard at every ground and pelted with all sorts on top of the media telling us everyday he is mentally unstable and Rangers need to get him help along with his wife being pregnant. None of that, it has to be the rumour started on a Fenian website, I take you believe 6 of the squad got caught fucking whores in Dubai but only 2 of them got punished and Stevies favourites got a slap On the back. 

Of course the Mrs denied it, if she gets caught doing that it's a massive fuck up on her part if Alfie hasn't been cheating on her. The guy got caught and spoken to by the polis so now that the Mrs is obviously going to stop the PI getting anymore money the PI probably went to the papers himself to try make a few bob. 

Re what you said about the 6 players getting caught pumping in Dubai, this is genuinely the first time I've heard about that mate.

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know they can't. 

They would need possession of the car to do it. Even then, they would probably at best only be able to find out what towers the sim cards pinged off of.

Depending upon the car, it would go between difficult to extremely difficult to hack its GPS system. 

Don't need to "hack" anything.  Stand aside what the police can or can't do - and we will have to differ on that - you can access the car's system with an ipad and a password. On a Merc for example, you can have two accounts accessing the same car - me and my wife with separate accounts. To set up the account you need the chassis number of the car.  If only one account has been set up -  or indeed none -  a teenage boy could easily set the other one from his bedroom. If his wife had asked a half decent PI to do this, she could have provided him with the necessary info on the phone.

And in relation to the police - a  direct lift from the Ford website about who can remotely access the data transmitted from a vehicle:

"any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals' personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues"

12 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Don't need to "hack" anything.  Stand aside what the police can or can't do - and we will have to differ on that - you can access the car's system with an ipad and a password. On a Merc for example, you can have two accounts accessing the same car - me and my wife with separate accounts. To set up the account you need the chassis number of the car.  If only one account has been set up -  or indeed none -  a teenage boy could easily set the other one from his bedroom. If his wife had asked a half decent PI to do this, she could have provided him with the necessary info on the phone.

You know your chassis number is inside your car dont you? 

I really hope your merc isn't that easily accessible that a teenager could disable your car without your consent? If it is, then I reckon you should have a word with your car dealer as if what you is saying is true then I would demand that they remove that from your car asap.

Nevermind that being a data breach, its potentially a security concern. 

We need to sign a top class forward to play with Morelos. Much less focus on him and easier to suffer suspension or loss of form and less of an issue if we sell him. Relying on 1 main striker is a bad plan and apart from Defoe (his age is the issue) the other forwards/wingers have not been good enough.

3 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

You can't be that 'indifferent' toward Morelos when you're slating him. He was in the wrong and has been punished.

No, goals that are wrongly chalked off don't count but to listen to the mhedia you'd think he'd done nothing since the break,it's all part of their agenda.

You’d have a point if I was always going on about him but I haven’t been, I just think he’d be better off without him given his form is mirroring last season.

irst time round he got the benefit of the doubt, second time round ‘ suggests it is likely to be a pattern ....

Also, we has done nothing since the break! if he has done something you’ll need to enlighten me

On 04/03/2020 at 14:02, Blue Avenger said:

It's not just Alfie though mate. There's a few in the current set up that there is much division on, Tav a close second. Alfie the worst of it, now both on and off the park. Too much media hype around him such is the narrative and he is a target, albeit he doesn't help himself at times.

Eight years of disappointment taking it's toll and yes objectivity out the window. Human nature I'm afraid.

I think that's the problem  supporters are backing these players on hope more than commonsense.

Archived