Gerrard "This can't be Morelos FC"

Smile

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The last two seasons he’s hardly kicked a ball after Christmas same with his first season. His good form only lasts half a season.

Still carried us. He’s the reason we got into the groups never mind last 16. Got us in a title race until December.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Still carried us. He’s the reason we got into the groups never mind last 16. Got us in a title race until December.

12 league goals though hardly a brilliant record. He needs punted in the summer.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whether Alfie stays or goes, the hatred and the narrative will not change, simply because  there are no consequences for them , so why should the haters stop?

Look to our board, who are now very much part of the problem.

No mate,the hatred won't stop,it seems to have infected some of our own support aswell sadly 😞 ATM Morelos is their focal point,who will be next on their hit list when Morelos leaves?

Agree 100% wi your remarks on the board,gutless to a man 😞

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

Morelos is nowhere near Gazza’s level though. 

So it's one law for some and not for others?

morelos is more vital in this team than gazza was, we had international players who could come in for him

we had Greg Stewart.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

morelos is more vital in this team than gazza was, we had international players who could come in for him

we had Greg Stewart.

So all players should be allowed to miss training sessions and still be selected?

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

No mate,the hatred won't stop,it seems to have infected some of our own support aswell sadly 😞 ATM Morelos is their focal point,who will be next on their hit list when Morelos leaves?

Agree 100% wi your remarks on the board,gutless to a man 😞

Anyone who shows promise.

We buy Hagi, then he's getting the treatment. He is already being targeted for some rough treatment by the oppo and why not I suppose, but to his credit , he just gets up and gets on on with it. He is not a prima donna type character, simply just someone who has talent and knows how to best use it.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

we had Greg Stewart.

You just said it was one rule for Gazza and a different rule for the others 😂 

17 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The last two seasons he’s hardly kicked a ball after Christmas same with his first season. His good form only lasts half a season.

So much the same as his team mates.

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

we had Greg Stewart.

Gazza was dropped for games.  One time he was drinking the night before and Walter found out about it.  Gazza was hugely upset to miss the game but he deserved it.  

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No surprise what fuckwit started this thread. 
The fuckwit that claims he is obsessed with Morelos. 

You have completely lost it on this issue that much so it's beyond embarrassing if you are not happy with threads concerning our players as they do not fit a criteria that suits you contact Admin or the Mods rater than this childish nonsense.

Keep out them if they make you bubble so much.

Morelos has never made a secret of wanting to go.  I imagine he’ll be off in the summer.  If it’s anything like £15m-£20m that’s big money for us.  We can sign Hagi permanently and then go get a striker that’s £5m+.  We’ve been scouting Mirco Maric for some time now as well as Majer.  

We shouldn’t be so reliant on one guy anyway.  It’s possible that a new striker, and new number 10, along with Hagi, can score 50-60 between them and make up the goals in the aggregate.   

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Gazza was dropped for games.  One time he was drinking the night before and Walter found out about it.  Gazza was hugely upset to miss the game but he deserved it.  

👍

Gazza went on: “I was staying in the hotel at Loch Lomond, I did a few weights and thought: ‘I’ll have a shandy’.

“But I then saw him looking at me. I said: ‘Hi Gaffer’ and just put the shandy down and went to my room.

“I reckoned I was going to get a dressing down the next day.

“I went into dressing room, and put my kit and boots on. It was 20 minutes past two and I thought: ‘If I just play well for him today, it might be alright’.

“He came in and said: ‘Can I have a word with you in the office?’. As I walked out of the dressing room, the lads went: ‘Oh, oh’.

“He asked me: ‘What was that you had last night?’ and I said it was a sip of shandy.

“He said: ‘Good lad, go back in there, take your kit off, put your suit on and get out my club and never come back’.

“I was laughing but he went: ‘No, I’m serious’, and slammed the door in my face.

“I went back and started taking my kit off and the lads said: ‘Where are you going?’. I replied: ‘He’s kicked me out the club’.

“I was so embarrassed. I put my suit on and all the fans were coming into the ground and I’m walking through them at 20 minutes to three.

“They are saying: ‘Where are you off to?’ and I’m saying: ‘Stomach bug, I don’t feel well’.

“He made me stay in the house for three days. I couldn’t move, no training or anything.

“I had to sit and wait on him phoning, thinking: ‘Please ring’. Finally, he phoned, and said I could come back in, but don’t ever do that again.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

He also drank at half time in the semi final against st Johnstone , never got banned, came out second half nothing done to him

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Not Morelos FC and it sure as fuck isnt Gerrard FC either.

One could also rightly hypothesise and say it is King FC.

The only rule breaker in this was Alfie. No one else.

One could also hypothesise and say the love for Alfie by some is greater than their love of the club.

No one is bigger than the club.

The panty wetting beggars belief.

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

You just said it was one rule for Gazza and a different rule for the others 😂 

No I never, gazza was excused because of who he was, do you think his teammates bothered?

morelos could have been treated the same, especially with last chance saloon game looming

gerrard didn't drop him when he was getting booked repeatedly for diving / bookings for arguing with the ref did he?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

👍

Gazza went on: “I was staying in the hotel at Loch Lomond, I did a few weights and thought: ‘I’ll have a shandy’.

“But I then saw him looking at me. I said: ‘Hi Gaffer’ and just put the shandy down and went to my room.

“I reckoned I was going to get a dressing down the next day.

“I went into dressing room, and put my kit and boots on. It was 20 minutes past two and I thought: ‘If I just play well for him today, it might be alright’.

“He came in and said: ‘Can I have a word with you in the office?’. As I walked out of the dressing room, the lads went: ‘Oh, oh’.

“He asked me: ‘What was that you had last night?’ and I said it was a sip of shandy.

“He said: ‘Good lad, go back in there, take your kit off, put your suit on and get out my club and never come back’.

“I was laughing but he went: ‘No, I’m serious’, and slammed the door in my face.

“I went back and started taking my kit off and the lads said: ‘Where are you going?’. I replied: ‘He’s kicked me out the club’.

“I was so embarrassed. I put my suit on and all the fans were coming into the ground and I’m walking through them at 20 minutes to three.

“They are saying: ‘Where are you off to?’ and I’m saying: ‘Stomach bug, I don’t feel well’.

“He made me stay in the house for three days. I couldn’t move, no training or anything.

“I had to sit and wait on him phoning, thinking: ‘Please ring’. Finally, he phoned, and said I could come back in, but don’t ever do that again.

Good story that. 

The thing that’s lost in modern day Rangers and football in general is respect and loyalty. I’ll bet every word of Gazzas in that story was true, sitting by the phone praying Smith phoned. 

In todays world? Players would be straight onto their agents asking for a route out

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

He also drank at half time in the semi final against st Johnstone , never got banned, came out second half nothing done to him

No player should be allowed to drink and run out at halftime.  It doesn’t matter how talented they are.  Surely you don’t condone that sort of stuff.  

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No I never, gazza was excused because of who he was, do you think his teammates bothered?

morelos could have been treated the same, especially with last chance saloon game looming

gerrard didn't drop him when he was getting booked repeatedly for diving / bookings for arguing with the ref did he?

Think you just answered your own question.

As I said, you don't get a very public and humiliating "final" warning for not appearing for traing one time!

There is rule breaking and there is taking the piss.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So all players should be allowed to miss training sessions and still be selected?

So he can continually get booked / dive about and still get selected?

you would think he fkn killed someone

your just like the scum media,turning on him

On the plus side it takes the heat off the chosen one and his chums

Well at least till a team is named with the usual suspects.

You can tell the people who have only ever managed bowel movements. 

Archived