Gerrard "This can't be Morelos FC"

Smile

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

So he can continually get booked / dive about and still get selected?

you would think he fkn killed someone

your just like the scum media,turning on him

On field discipline is the same as off field stuff? Really?

He erred, got disciplined, now available for selection. You're the one dramatising it 

Now.  Are you condoning all players missing training but being selected to play? Its a simple yes or no.

53 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Bottom line is he could have played him , told him it's not acceptable fined him a months Wages, and said we will sell you end of the season , done.simple

Typically maximum fine is 2 weeks wages for lesser matters.  Yet for something you would still have him on the bench for you'd fine him a months wage? Possibly around 100k but we'll put him on 2nd half 😂

Youd then play him whilst telling him hes getting punted in the summer and think that would bode well for his performances.

For someone critical of literally everything Gerrard does, including handling this, you're having a fucking mare 

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Bottom line is he could have played him , told him it's not acceptable fined him a months Wages, and said we will sell you end of the season , done.simple

I disagree. Gerrard would have been accused of being soft and letting the players buy time off. A strong message was needed. It's been heard. Time to move on.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I don't like airing our business out in the open like this.

I don't think any club does, but when they do, there is usually a considered reason for doing it and a rather sinister one at that at times, so you could speculate if there is something more sinister at play. To get a very public "final" warning is a severe sanction. Maybe a case of the club saying time this guys wings are clipped. He broke the rules, get it out there.. We really don't know his behaviour behind closed doors. There maybe more to all this and there maybe not, but one think is for sure, his jacket is very much on a shoogly peg and you would be foolish to think he won't be leaving. What he's always wanted anyway, but just that it's all turned sour.

What about the rest of the players who have bottled it week in week out apologising to the supporters for some of the most cowardly performances ever seen in a Rangers jersey. I have watched Rangers players who were average at best over a good few years but at least they played with heart and pride in the jersey unlike this gutless shower. I won't be forgiving them for this and last season's capitulation anytime soon. In fact i hope to never see most of them in a blue jersey ever again after this season's end.

37 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have completely lost it on this issue that much so it's beyond embarrassing if you are not happy with threads concerning our players as they do not fit a criteria that suits you contact Admin or the Mods rater than this childish nonsense.

Keep out them if they make you bubble so much.

Oh look it’s my personal stalker. 
Stop starting threads multiple threads on same subject you sad weirdo, then tell us you aren’t obsessed on Morelos. 

😂😂 contact admin, away and have a wank ya wee pussy. 

8 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

What about the rest of the players who have bottled it week in week out apologising to the supporters for some of the most cowardly performances ever seen in a Rangers jersey. I have watched Rangers players who were average at best over a good few years but at least they played with heart and pride in the jersey unlike this gutless shower. I won't be forgiving them for this and last season's capitulation anytime soon. In fact i hope to never see most of them in a blue jersey ever again after this season's end.

Good shout actually.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh look it’s my personal stalker. 
Stop starting threads multiple threads on same subject you sad weirdo, then tell us you aren’t obsessed on Morelos. 

😂😂 contact admin, away and have a wank ya wee pussy. 

Grow up ffs it's beyond embarrassing now. take it to Pm if you want to act the big man rather than this childish nonsense in every thread.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's that public face again. We after all were waiting for Gerrard to respond after his comments after the Hearts game. So it's Punish the offender, protect the rest to keep them motivated and he remains committed to the club. I thnk behind closed doors matters will be different.

Only time will tell if there is change for the better. I doubt there will be any immediate revolution, but more subtle changes and the major change in the close season. Gerrard needs to learn and come up with a new perspective and I can see no reason why not. What has gone wrong is fairly obvious to me.

As for the Morelos issue, we also played a part in his fall from grace, in setting him up as a new messiah. Not a bad word could be said against. Many forgot who and what is important  and that is the club. He is good, but he's far from being that. We also didn't protect him when we should have.  Now both him and the club will pay the the price.

As I said in another post, we remain a shit show when it comes to PR.

All good points B A, I also feel that the Club never backed Alfredo the way they should and he may well have felt let down in that respect.

I am not saying he has not made some stupid decisions on and off the field but he had improved so much in the first half of the season (number of cards) he seems to have gone rogue since the sending off at the piggery, it is probably all the shite that came his way after that.  No Club should have let that go the way they we did, we are weak, so fucking weak in that respect. 

As for our PR well it is non existent really, nuts for a Club our size.

Just back to Stevie and what he said about the other players, yes I accept we have two huge games coming up in Europe, but I think he missed a chance to say that everyone was now playing for their futures, next season. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Grow up ffs it's beyond embarrassing now. take it to Pm if you want to act the big man rather than this childish nonsense in every thread.

Your the one that keeps quoting me bawbag. 
It’s a forum you're all over every thread about Morelos and start them,  if you don’t like getting shit back for the shit you post then fuck off and do us all a favour
Of course you could run to admin and complain about big bad CB, would be about your level. 
Now fuck off, stop quoting me and you can have a wee angry wank over bad boy Morelos being at fault for all our woes. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Your the one that keeps quoting me bawbag. 
It’s a forum you're all over every thread about Morelos and start them,  if you don’t like getting shit back for the shit you post then fuck off and do us all a favour
Of course you could run to admin and complain about big bad CB, would be about your level. 
Now fuck off, stop quoting me and you can have a wee angry wank over bad boy Morelos being at fault for all our woes. 

AS i said Pm me rather than this it's embarrassing.  If you can't handle threads on Morelos without having a hissy fit stay out of them.

26 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I disagree. Gerrard would have been accused of being soft and letting the players buy time off. A strong message was needed. It's been heard. Time to move on.

Walter was never accused of being soft and he never slaughtered players in public.......

Got a feeling hes been told to give it his all for the rest of the season and he will be sold. 

He will score a lot of goals but plays for himself and squanders a lot of chances when people have been in better positions.

As good as he is I would sell him and buy a striker that makes better decisions and is consistent 

Just now, Smile said:

AS i said Pm me rather than this it's embarrassing.  If you can't handle threads on Morelos without having a hissy fit stay out of them.

And once again he quotes me. 
Oh so I’ve not to post on a thread where I think that your opinion is shite and you’re acting the cunt. 
Good to know. 

You seem really obsessed with wanting me to talk to you in PM, I think you should phone your carer to come and help you. 

Stop quoting me. 

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

Got a feeling hes been told to give it his all for the rest of the season and he will be sold. 

He will score a lot of goals but plays for himself and squanders a lot of chances when people have been in better positions.

As good as he is I would sell him and buy a striker that makes better decisions and is consistent 

We need a striker we can trust, who you know wont spend a large part of the season sitting out the big games or wait for his next disciplinary problem.

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Playing for himself is the last thing I would lay at his door. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And once again he quotes me. 
Oh so I’ve not to post on a thread where I think that your opinion is shite and you’re acting the cunt. 
Good to know. 

You seem really obsessed with wanting me to talk to you in PM, I think you should phone your carer to come and help you. 

Stop quoting me. 

Don't post on a thread where you struggle to control yourself everyone else can go back and forward on this issue without acting like a child sadly you cannot.

You are cluttering up the thread with nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

We need a striker we can trust, who you know wont spend a large part of the season sitting out the big games or wait for his next disciplinary problem.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Playing for himself is the last thing I would lay at his door. 

I cant completely attribute all the blame for his discipline except nit turning up.

The media and referees have made him a target.

44 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I would not take a job as a motivational speaker if I was you.

Archived