Gerrard "This can't be Morelos FC"

Smile

I don’t hate Morelos, but he can GTF as far as I’m concerned. I’d 100% cash in on him in the summer. 

Let us down one (probably two or three) too many times. Isn’t worth the drama or the agro for 12 league goals by March. 

I’d have binned him after his red at the piggery last season, add that to other stupid suspensions for diving, get it up ye celebrating and petulance at key points this season. He’s also piled on the beef since Christmas and hasn’t kicked his arse since. And then been left out the squad for one of our most important games of the season for disciplinary issues.

Sick of his shite to be honest. Treats the fans, the manager and the club like mugs. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t hate Morelos, but he can GTF as far as I’m concerned. I’d 100% cash in on him in the summer. 

Let us down one (probably two or three) too many times. Isn’t worth the drama or the agro for 12 league goals by March. 

I’d have binned him after his red at the piggery last season, add that to other stupid suspensions for diving, get it up ye celebrating and petulance at key points this season. He’s also piled on the beef since Christmas and hasn’t kicked his arse since. And then been left out the squad for one of our most important games of the season for disciplinary issues.

Sick of his shite to be honest. Treats the fans, the manager and the club like mugs. 

Yep, the circus that surrounds him is doing my head in, hope he gets his head down and scores goals so we can at least get some money for him.

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Spot on. The wee man's no worth it. 

Not read through the whole thread but although I'm also one who is pissed off with Alfredo I don't think Gerrard has handled this properly, of course he was correct in dropping him on Saturday but coming out and publicly shaming him IMO was the wrong thing to do, I'm not going to attempt to defend Alfredo but fuck me has he not had enough bad publicity and cunts in the media hounding him and now we have Gerrard coming out and doing the same thing, the phrase "who needs enemies" springs to mind, Gerrard should have said it's been dealt with internally and left it at that, personally I see this as a deflection for the defeat at tyncastle effectively ending our season.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Spot on. 

I'm a big fan of the guy as a player but everything that comes with it isn't worth it. His suspensions have cost us dearly and it's time to move on. I will say, though, the media frenzy after that Parkhead game is utterly transparent. Every one of their scumbag ex-players were in the media running their mouth, but I suppose you've got to look at the fact he's barely done anything since as a sign that he's not up to it.

Buff is his own worth enemy but people are starting to undervalue him with some of the comments. The kid is a goal machine when his head is on straight and his goals will be sorely missed when he leaves. Those two headers alone in Porto made us millions.

The tarriers reading must love this thread.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

Not read through the whole thread but although I'm also one who is pissed off with Alfredo I don't think Gerrard has handled this properly, of course he was correct in dropping him on Saturday but coming out and publicly shaming him IMO was the wrong thing to do, I'm not going to attempt to defend Alfredo but fuck me has he not had enough bad publicity and cunts in the media hounding him and now we have Gerrard coming out and doing the same thing, the phrase "who needs enemies" springs to mind, Gerrard should have said it's been dealt with internally and left it at that, personally I see this as a deflection for the defeat at tyncastle effectively ending our season.

What happened came from the top. This was not Gerrard alone as there is transfer value involved and the Club's reputation.

Quite clearly the club have had enough as there is much more at stake than Alfredo Morelos.

This was a public flogging and a reason for it. Get back in your box or there is worse to come. No one is bigger than the club, 

6 hours ago, Ivybank said:

My god missed a days training! A hanging offence. So you punish him and the team and fans not Playing him 

so he gets Saturday off and Sunday ? Yeah that's some punishment😩 I'm sure Morelos is bothered playing in a pub league 

thousands of miles from home, docked a few grand and some days off

So are you ok with players missing training? 

How do you know he missed Saturday too? For all we know part of his punishment was training for a full session on Saturday to make up the one he missed. I know that's what I would've done in Gerrard's shoes.

6 hours ago, Bertent said:

The sanctimonious are out in force.

We cant be alfredo fc, but if he had turned up wed have won. Amazing logic.

After the celtic game, poor alfie, racist abuse, verbal abuse across the city, non stop attacks from the keyboard diaspora, car fiddled with etc etc. Few weeks later team are shite and hes not scored  he is our one man team   so its all his fault and all the taig propaganda is regurgitated ad nauseam.  So they must be right after all.

Seems some do love the scum media party line. Or is it we always need a scapegoat to protect the chosen one. Then there are one or two baw bags who cant help themselves. 

Agree with what your saying, but his car wasn't fiddled with in the way we were lead to believe when the story broke. It was his Mrs's PI that she hired to find out if he was cheating on her. 

The PI had tried to attach a tracking device and got busted.

42 minutes ago, beararse said:

So goal stats now include goals incorrectly chopped off?

Wonder what Messi and Ronald will be thinking now that their non goals can be counted...... 🙂

As for ‘haters’, I don’t hate Morelos. I’m indifferent towards him.

Had he been able to screw the nut then I’d be his biggest fan, but he couldn’t, so I’m not.

😂😂 it’s ok to claim he hasn’t scored since the break get rid of the cunt. 

But when it’s pointed out he’s scored perfectly good goals wrongly chopped off its aye fuck up those don’t count. 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Agree with what your saying, but his car wasn't fiddled with in the way we were lead to believe when the story broke. It was his Mrs's PI that she hired to find out if he was cheating on her. 

The PI had tried to attach a tracking device and got busted.

😂😂you still believe his wife hired the PI. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What happened came from the top. This was not Gerrard alone as there is transfer value involved and the Club's reputation.

Quite clearly the club have had enough as there is much more at stake than Alfredo Morelos.

This was a public flogging and a reason for it. Get back in your box or there is worse to come. No one is bigger than the club, 

This is the way it should always be when all we get now is this circus surrounding one player it must affect the rest of the group.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

"get back in my box" WTF are you on about?, and another thing are you really trying to tell me that someone "from the top" told Gerrard that he must go public and criticize Alfredo, yea OK I'll believe that Gerrard would allow himself to be used as a mouthpiece for someone else, and yes I do believe that the club have had enough but how does this piece help with his transfer value?

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm sure we will tbh. He's done here for many different reasons. 

You and me both like Alfredo mate .I know we wanted him to succeed .Yet taking all the anti media stuff aside .It is still not good enough for a team that wants to win trophies and be consistently winning big games over a whole season 

Menu and system or at least out on field strategy needs big changing for domestic games next season 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

You think somebody was tampering with his brakes 😂😂

Nope he was putting a tracker on the car but not for his wife. 
I would also be surprise if the car didn’t already have a tracker on it already ordered by the insurance company so the owner knows where it is. 

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Buff is his own worth enemy but people are starting to undervalue him with some of the comments. The kid is a goal machine when his head is on straight and his goals will be sorely missed when he leaves. Those two headers alone in Porto made us millions.

The tarriers reading must love this thread.

He isn’t a goal machine though mate 

He misses chances by the barrel load and many have been very costly 

Not denying his good qualities for his age .Not nearly enough for us to win trophies 

And that is based on 3 seasons of completely relying on him as our main striker 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Not denying his good qualities for his age .Not nearly enough for us to win trophies 

If he played as many seasons as Coisty did (he won't), he would end up our top scorer ever and  McCoist missed hunners.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Wait so no striker missed chances?? 
The problem we dont win fuck all is if Morelos doesn’t score we don’t score, so maybe you should be asking why we don’t have Kent chipping in with 10+ a season, 10+ a season from a couple of midfielders. 
The Scum get goals from all over the team there is the difference. 

Archived