That's it for me

stewaj3

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

This, a distinct whiff of the Senderos about that sub imo. 

I can't take anymore of watching this utter fucking shite, over a hundred quid I paid for the game next Thursday, would accept a refund right now, fucking conman bastards to a man, fucking raging, anybody defending that excuse for a manager now needs medical help. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Surprised Goldson is getting so much stick. Yes he messed up. However, we had 23 shots on goal today including at least 5 sitters. That’s where the game was lost. 

Fuck off. The cunt was handed the captains armband when our so called captain went off. Easy chance to clear the ball and fucked it. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What could he have done mate?

You all asked for Kent dropped. You asked for Kamberi and two strikers. You asked for Hagi central. 

They created chance after chance after chance and not one of the cunts could put it in the back of the net.

Goldson's made a monumental fuck up that has nothing to do with tactics, and McGregor can't let a goal in that easily without moving when it was neither hit with pace nor far away from him.

Yes Gerrard had to sanction these signings, but I'd want to know how many of them were his first choices rather than his 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

All down to the players for me. If you want to by hypercritical Gerrard needs to realize quickly that Davis and Defoe are finished, and I think that whilst his loyalty is one of his best characteristics if he's not ruthless enough it's going to be his downfall.

Couldn’t agree more 

4 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Surprised Goldson is getting so much stick. Yes he messed up. However, we had 23 shots on goal today including at least 5 sitters. That’s where the game was lost. 

2 of them were his sitters. Fucking 50p heed

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The thought of him with millions to spend after the likes of Kent, Hellander and the rest isnt worth thinking about 

We still have folk who want to give the guy more millions to spend after the dross hes brought to the club.......

Tonite was it for me and I thought Gerrard cant recover from that. Rangers FC should not  be  losing at home to Hamilton. Totally unacceptable. Who comes in interim thoughts?

4 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Hope he walks tomorrow morning.

For the people who are saying " we cant afford to start again " 

We need to start again regardless if Steven Gerrards in charge or not FS! 

Fuck starting again lets just do this again next year.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

You can try something different, try a new tactic, different setup, different players ANYTHING

Folk who think a half decent manager wouldn't be getting this lot get past the likes of Hearts and Hamilton are delusional. 

Our tactics and game management are woeful. Every Scottish team has us figured out and we don't know how to counter it. 

It's shambolic

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What could he have done mate?

You all asked for Kent dropped. You asked for Kamberi and two strikers. You asked for Hagi central. 

They created chance after chance after chance and not one of the cunts could put it in the back of the net.

Goldson's made a monumental fuck up that has nothing to do with tactics, and McGregor can't let a goal in that easily without moving when it was neither hit with pace nor far away from him.

Yes Gerrard had to sanction these signings, but I'd want to know how many of them were his first choices rather than his 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

All down to the players for me. If you want to by hypercritical Gerrard needs to realize quickly that Davis and Defoe are finished, and I think that whilst his loyalty is one of his best characteristics if he's not ruthless enough it's going to be his downfall.

You blame the players then say gerrard isnt ruthless enough, so its his fault then

2 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

This is what happens when you give certain players in the squad protected status while others are banished from existence for one mistake. 

It's difficult, you can't play Edmundson and Katic together because they're both far too raw and need managed through games by an experienced partner. 

You don't drop Tav for Polster either - we saw when Polster was playing that while he kept it simple he offered fuck all going forward at all.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

How can you STILL want Gerrard here?

For fuck sake just go watch your Liverpool DVD and still love him but not at our club.

While I agree Gerrard isn't the answer, he (the poster you quoted, not Gerrard) made a few good points. He's made changes we all wanted (far too late). There is a serious mental problem around this group and maybe that's Gerrard's fault too, but the players need booted to kingdom come for that display tonight.

I actually want Gerrard to go into that post-match interview and just call a few players cunts. Use the actual word on camera.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

His resignation has to be on the table of the boardroom by the end of the night

The longer we stick by him the longer its going to take to clean up the mess he'll leave behind 

Sadly this post has been said every season since Walter lefts us. 

We need a manager who can organise and motivate. A hard bastard who won't wrap pricks like Tav and Goldson up in cotton wool. 

Under Walter those clowns wouldnt have made it past 6 months here. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There are people still wanting him here. I swear to god.

I'm honestly starting to think cunts are watching different stuff to me

Either that or they're so far up Gerrards arse they cant see the truth

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I can't take anymore of watching this utter fucking shite, over a hundred quid I paid for the game next Thursday, would accept a refund right now, fucking conman bastards to a man, fucking raging, anybody defending that excuse for a manager now needs medical help. 

I'm struggling to see where we go from here mate.

All the shit we've been through this last 8 years and this is the pitiful shite we get in return.  We deserve 100x better. 

Absolutely scunnered mate. 

😑

I was never in the out camp but after tonight I see no choice. Absolutely soul destroying after being so well placed not even two months ago. How the fuck have we got here? I’m gutted he’s no longer the man. I really wanted him to be the guy and it was looking like he was! Hope that kills you.

Never, ever seen a collapse like it. From any team not just Rangers. 

Archived