Cheerio

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Ye kidden? You’ve got to laugh at this pish.  I genuinely laughed at Tav trying to cross the ball tonight for The 20th time only to hit the first man for the 20th time.  How can you not laugh at that?

Wasn’t there tonight Goat 

I’m on holiday  although it’s the worst one I’ve ever had 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Get tae fuck you wanker 

I and many others have put hours of our time, given up family stuff, moved work about, spent thousands of pounds supporting our club

That isnt being reciprocated by these shitebag players and what they served up there is a nonsense. They don't deserve the support we give them. Fucking wasters 

The past 2 days I worked 8am-11pm so i could leave work today in time to get to the game (I'm on a deadline) 

You fucking tell him.  Allah says he’s to fuck off aswell cos Jesus and fucking Buddha certainly has.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Wasn’t there tonight Goat 

I’m on holiday  although it’s the worst one I’ve ever had 

Just get yourself down the nudist beach the morra and cheer yourself up. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I laughed at your post earlier and laughed at you laughing at my post. 

Did we just become best friends?

I didnae laugh at that one tbh.  So naw. 

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Get tae fuck you wanker 

I and many others have put hours of our time, given up family stuff, moved work about, spent thousands of pounds supporting our club

That isnt being reciprocated by these shitebag players and what they served up there is a nonsense. They don't deserve the support we give them. Fucking wasters 

The past 2 days I worked 8am-11pm so i could leave work today in time to get to the game (I'm on a deadline) 

Came on to answer op.....couldn’t have said it any better than this :tu:

Can’t be bothered with virtue signalling pish any more

18 minutes ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

A message to the people posting stuff like ,"I'm finished" ....."won't be back" ....."I'm done" , don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, you either follow/support Rangers or you don't, fucking simple, we are all hurting but if you make statements like that then you should walk away and don't come back.

Best laugh I've had on this very dismal day.

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Get tae fuck you wanker 

Post of the night. 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Get tae fuck you wanker 

This 👍👏

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Feels garbage doesn’t it 

Last time I felt this bad on holiday was when Ally got us mugged in Malmö 

Flew out Thursday morning pure buzzing, thursday night was awesome, since then Rangers have tried their best to fuck up my holiday 

If it wasnt all inclusive they probably would have

Archived