Cheerio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

What pish is that  ?  Some people actually liked my post.

Never going to go well telling fans who pump money into this weak team what to do and how to support them is it? Why don't you and the 7 likes go and set up a new forum so we don't have to listen to your pish? Thanks 

4 minutes ago, tomger said:

Never going to go well telling fans who pump money into this weak team what to do and how to support them is it? Why don't you and the 7 likes go and set up a new forum so we don't have to listen to your pish? Thanks 

We ?  Can't you read ? I was referring to people who were saying they were done and not going back, what kind of fucking supporter is that ?

Just now, SimmetnDrawers said:

We ?  Can't you read ? I was referring to people who were saying they were done and not going back, what kind of fucking supporter is that ?

Someone who's hurting because we lost to bottom place Hamilton. It's called emotions and they are running high so again no one wants to hear your super fan pish tonight. I'm off to bed. Night x 

3 hours ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

A message to the people posting stuff like ,"I'm finished" ....."won't be back" ....."I'm done" , don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, you either follow/support Rangers or you don't, fucking simple, we are all hurting but if you make statements like that then you should walk away and don't come back.

Aw fuck facebooks down again

Archived