This team

scottyc06

Honestly don’t think I’ve disliked a collective group of Rangers players more than I do this group!! Just watched Gerrards post match and he says it’s very quiet in the dressing room, where’s the fucking anger & want to change things. This group don’t give a flying fuck! Just think back to the roasting some gave Miller & Wallace for daring to kick off following that semi. What I’d give for one of this mob to give one single fuck! 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Honestly don’t think I’ve disliked a collective group of Rangers players more than I do this group!! Just watched Gerrards post match and he says it’s very quiet in the dressing room, where’s the fucking anger & want to change things. This group don’t give a flying fuck! Just think back to the roasting some gave Miller & Wallace for daring to kick off following that semi. What I’d give for one of this mob to give one single fuck! 

Just play the kids ffs and never let these charlatans anywhere near ibrox again 

Just now, tomger said:

Just play the kids ffs and never let these charlatans anywhere near ibrox again 

See what you’re saying but I think that’s a slap in the face for the kids - only getting in because the first team are a shower of losers. 
Na let the Tavs and Goldsons of this world have to suffer through the embarrassment - hopefully seeing out the end of their Rangers “careers”

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

See what you’re saying but I think that’s a slap in the face for the kids - only getting in because the first team are a shower of losers. 
Na let the Tavs and Goldsons of this world have to suffer through the embarrassment - hopefully seeing out the end of their Rangers “careers”

They are clearly not embarrassed

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Struck me about the quiet dressing room to , the guy is well out of his depth ..........

Quite a few need to go - Tav, Davis, Defoe, Barker to name a few and our better players like Barisic & Morelos will be off in the summer even Kamara is sought after. So in essence, we are looking at another rebuild come June which isn't exactly a great way to stop ten.

Archived