I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, kanjo said:

McGregor RAGING and having a go. 

THIS.

I said in a thread last week, have you ever seen a captain more interested in covering his mouth so folk can't lip read rather than bark out instructions

It/he is fucking pathetic. An excuse of a captain. Can you imagine Butcher or Gough, even McCulloch, whisper their displeasure. You'd fucking hear them from the stands.

Honestly, he better be fucking away in the summer. 

Make McGregor  captain and just watch him rip into this shower of shite throughout the game(s).

9 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Hamilton goal. 

Tavernier? The captain? Face up.  Hands on hips and not a word. 

Says it all that he got subbed.  

Watch when the highlights come out, He was standing next to Godson and should have helped, instead, he walked AWAY.

Fucking coward of a man.

Just a flash cunt with a lambo.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Watch when the highlights come out, He was standing next to Godson and should have helped, instead, he walked AWAY.

Fucking coward of a man.

Yep, first off he should have fucking leathered it to fuck. He didn't and let it run to Goldson, who should have leathered it to fuck but he didn't, and you can back a few seconds to Kamara who skied it from our box instead of fucking leathering it. Then the goal was scored, he sort of shrugged, turned and walked away. He should have been screaming at the cunt AND then rallied Goldson. Thats what decent captains do. Go fucking nuts at mistakes and then say 'right, head up and get back in the fucking game'. He simply saunters towards the half way line.

He's no' even half the player he was when Candeias was kicking around. Charlatan.

Butcher 

Gough

Amoruso

Ferguson

Ricksen

Weir 

Tavernier 

Thats a list of our top flight captains since souness took over (im not old enough to remember pre butcher) an absolute fucking disgrace that we have dropped from commanding figures wether mentally or physically to that fucking shitebag Tavernier 

Id list the right backs we've had, but im really not up for phoning the samaritans this late at night

I'm absolutely dumbfounded he's fucking stated that. I mean, Stevie Wonder could fucking see it but for our captain to be putting that out there?!

No fucking wonder we're as big a laughing stock as we are when this cowardly bastard is one of the few that are supposed to lead us!!

Kent on the telly after Braga greeting saying the fans put too much pressure on the players wah wah fucking wah, now this.

Get so far to actual fuck! Honestly man

21 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Hamilton goal. 

Tavernier? The captain? Face up.  Hands on hips and not a word. 

Says it all that he got subbed.  

Same as when goldson got crunches against livingston the other week, tav was stood with the ball waiting to take the free kick, McGregor was over at the Lino going fucking nuts because it happened under his nose 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I'm absolutely dumbfounded he's fucking stated that. I mean, Stevie Wonder could fucking see it but for our captain to be putting that out there?!

No fucking wonder we're as big a laughing stock as we are when this cowardly bastard is one of the few that are supposed to lead us!!

Kent on the telly after Braga greeting saying the fans put too much pressure on the players wah wah fucking wah, now this.

Get so far to actual fuck! Honestly man

It's mental. I honestly don't know what the fuck he thought the upside would be from 'writing' such pish.

On a more positive note that statement alone should be enough to generate his P45 come the end of May. 

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Fucking coward of a man.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

It's mental. I honestly don't know what the fuck he thought the upside would be from 'writing' such pish.

On a more positive note that statement alone should be enough to generate his P45 come the end of May. 

I can't believe it's no a wind up photoshop! 

He's just given any/every team from here on out, all the motivation they ever needed.

52 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I canny believe he’s actually wrote that. 

I can't believe it was actually printed.....did nobody actually full proof it and basically tell the cunt that you can't write things like that ffs 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

What the fuck was Tav doing there, never mind that fanny Goldson, what the fuck was that brainless idiot actually thinking in that situation? I've always said he's fucking brainless, got pelters for it but he genuinely is a fucking moron. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I can't believe it's no a wind up photoshop! 

He's just given any/every team from here on out, all the motivation they ever needed.

Honestly, it defies belief. It's akin to a boxer saying to his opponent 'by the way, i've damaged my left hand so cant really jab effectively'.

Never knew he was at it during the week too. Just found this article.

https://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/03/03/strange-Rangers-legend-baffled-by-james-taverniers-comments/453617/

Shitebags to a man apart from a few of them who at least try.they are a fucking embarrassment to our proud colours they can all get to fuck as far as i am concerned I console myself with the thought the Rangers will go on when these fucking imposters are but a memory a bad one at that. They can go and win fuck all elsewhere fucking shower of bottle merchants.

Archived