I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

People actually having a go at shagger for that goal, thats a great finish, takes it before shagger can even get set up to move for a shot

100% Goldson fault.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when S G said he was continuing with Tav as captain at least 90% on RM could not believe he had done that.

That was certainly Stevie's first mistake and it seems that playing his favourites has followed on from that first decision.

How any Rangers captain could write that and the Club publish it shows the state we are in at the moment. ☹️

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Doesn't give a fuck if we finish 2nd, 3rd or wherever, he gets his pay check to pay for his fancy car.  Despise him more than any other captain we've had in my lifetime, not knee-jerk either, I have disliked him for years. 

With me .It’s one humiliation after another 

The bheasts have loved him being our captain and leader 🤔

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

To be stripped of the captaincy and his jersey and told to get to fuck out of dodge. 

I think I called it years ago mate .Definitely after the 1-5 loss to them .Any player that day, should never have played again .Certainly defenders . I said after that .We would never win a cup with this guy in the team .I was slaughtered for it ,quite a few made it personal .Aye I still remember them .Wonder what those guys will be thinking tonight .It was gutting then and it will always be the saddest part of watching Rangers ,these past 9 years .That we had our captain as  this absolute loser of the highest order .He didn’t ask to be captain .Fair enough .That was down to SG .

Yet I honestly believe in his 5 years here ,he has been a massive part in why we have won fuck all .He has is diehard followers .Who will probably go into hiding for a few days .
So sad that we will probably persist with him too 😏

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think I called it years ago mate .Definitely after the 1-5 loss to them .Any player that day should never have played again .Certainly defenders . I said after the that .We would never win a cup with this guy in the team .I was slaughtered for it ,but quite a few made it personal .Aye I still remember them .Wonder what those guys will be thinking tonight .It was gutting then and it will always be the saddest part of watching Rangers ,these past 9 years .That we filled our Captain spot with this absolute loser of the highest order .He didn’t ask to be captain .Fair enough .That was down to SG 

Yet I honestly believe in his 5 years here ,he has been a massive part in why we have won fuck all .He has is diehard followers .Who will probably go into hiding for a few days .

You were right, I said the same about Gerrard a year ago that we'd win f all with him in charge and got pelters, he'll be here next season winning nothing again

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think I called it years ago mate .Definitely after the 1-5 loss to them .Any player that day, should never have played again .Certainly defenders . I said after that .We would never win a cup with this guy in the team .I was slaughtered for it ,quite a few made it personal .Aye I still remember them .Wonder what those guys will be thinking tonight .It was gutting then and it will always be the saddest part of watching Rangers ,these past 9 years .That we had our captain as  this absolute loser of the highest order .He didn’t ask to be captain .Fair enough .That was down to SG .

The fact that a guy who wasnt good enough for league one down south is deemed good enough to captain us by gerrard speaks volumes for gerrards managerial ability

Just go enjoy your holiday however you can mate, im on my last night and it fucking sucks cause they overpaid useless bastards have ruined it again

Just now, Ivybank said:

You were right, I said the same about Gerrard a year ago that we'd win f all with him in charge and got pelters, he'll be here next season winning nothing again

I had cunts, and aye they are cunts, dredging up old thread of mine about when gerrard gets sacked, because i, amongst a minority, seen that stewarts was a fucking donkey and not a game changer as some predicted 

Fucking shitebags are hiding now

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

It’s one heck of a fucked up scenario for me 

He stays ...The bulk of these losers stay and probably keep their places .As you say .We won’t win a thing next year with this lot .

He goes and it could take us years to recover .And heaven forbid .We get lumbered with Tav and Goldson for another Managers tenure 😞

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I had cunts, and aye they are cunts, dredging up old thread of mine about when gerrard gets sacked, because i, amongst a minority, seen that stewarts was a fucking donkey and not a game changer as some predicted 

Fucking shitebags are hiding now

I bet you it was that seperate entity arse guy, a prick , he did the same to me going back years looking at my posts(creepy) I see he's not on tonight, probably still up Gerrards arse,

Archived